What is your MBTI type?

13»

Comments

• ESFJ - most definitely

• ENFJ. I hear that unconditional love means being judgmental. ;)

• Um. laughs

Says my type is "ADVENTURER PERSONALITY (ISFP, -A/-T)"

• INFP testing today... usually INFJ

• I'm an INTP

Keirsey Typology calls that "The Architect". A hopeful, loner-type who can't stop thinking. I could use a cuddle, especially with someone who's an "NF" type. Thanks for noticing me...

• @FreckledCuddles INTJ is rare and for women it's extremely rare, I had a LDR with an older INTJ women for about 6 months, hands down one of the smartest women I've ever dated, should could actually keep up with my humor and is one of the few people that could actually push me or challenge me intellectually, she was an amazing women!

• I'm ISTP, the Mechanic. :-)

• I am ENFP-T it’s pretty dead on

• Yet another INFP here :P

• [Deleted User]qwertzer (deleted user)

Most commonly INTJ/P. Sometimes I waver between N and S as well. T and I are pretty solid.

• I got INTJ on the official test but I might display entj traits in occasion.

• [Deleted User]Greybeard (deleted user)
    edited January 2018

INFP-A But if I take the test tomorrow, it will be somewhat different. I may have a personality disorder. Over the course of my life, starting at age 16, I've taken the MMPPI (aka MMPI) about six times. While parts of the scoring has been quite consistant, other parts were not. One Psychologist who had access to two of my tests, said he had a hard time believing that they were taken by the same individual.

• [Deleted User]courageous1 (deleted user)

INFP-A is what the test gave me. Not sure i'd agree with all of that, but there you have it. I dunno what that acronym means, but there it is.

edited January 2018

@corageous1 You and I got the same test result. I think that means we are incompatible.

• INFP with extroverted tendencies, so that technically makes me ANFP, right?

• [Deleted User]courageous1 (deleted user)

@greybeard. We can still be friends! :) and much like you, mine very well could change tomorrow :)

• Last time I took one of the tests, ISTP. Clearly very introverted anyhow.

• INTP most days, INTJ occasionally and people don't respond well to that side of me, haha. I'd be the decisive judger more often if it weren't such a pain dealing with #hangups from insecure people who don't wanna hear that their analysis of the situation is garbage.

• I am an INFP

Lots of INFP floating around here!