What is your MBTI type?

[Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
Hi everyone,

I'm curious about what people's MBTI types are here! I'm an ENFP, and it seems like a lot of ENFPs love cuddling. I've also noticed that in my local cuddling group, ESFP women seem to be quite common. However, the males and people of other genders in our group seem to vary quite a lot in terms of their personalities, and there are a lot of introverts.

Currently my cuddle buddies are an INTP woman and INFP man, and this works well as I get along very well with these personality types. ^_^

Comments

• I'm ENFP ^_^

and I've finally met an INFJ and it is amazing how well we get along!
  • [Deleted User]Victoria92 (deleted user)
    I'm pretty sure I'm an INFP. ^^
  • ENJF here.
  • [Deleted User]DaughterWho (deleted user)
    INFP here :)
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Haha, seems like most of us are NFs so far! :P
  • edited February 2017
    <begin rant>
    Why does everything have to be an acronym? They exclude people who aren't already in the loop. If I started talking about LVPS, HVPS, ROS, or DADF none of you would have a clue what I'm saying even if I told you they're copier parts. Spelling them out, though, gives some clue: low voltage power supply, high voltage power supply, raster output scanner, duplex automatic document feeder. You may still not know exactly what I'm talking about, but if I continue you would have some chance of learning. Talking in nothing but acronyms, though, leaves no chance of inclusion by learning through immersion.
    Let's make language communicative again. :)
    <end rant>

Most of the time my Myers-Briggs personality type is: introversion, sensing, feeling, perceiving. This can (and does) change drastically in most people depending on life circumstances, though. I have certainly gone through some radical changes in the past few years.

Here's a chart with definitions and explanations of the acronyms for those who aren't familiar with Myers-Briggs personality tests.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myers%E2%80%93Briggs_Type_Indicator#/media/File:MyersBriggsTypes.png

• [Deleted User]DaughterWho (deleted user)
    edited February 2017
    @Mailleweaver Shame on me for not explaining things to include those who may not know what all of this is about. Thank you for being aware of that (and making me more aware!) and letting those who do not know what is going on a chance to participate without potentially feeling silly or scared to ask what it is. :) Much love and cheers!~

To add to that, here is a place to take the test for free for those who would like to know theirs!
    https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Edit: included link

• [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    What is mbtf or whatever you guys call it? 
  • I'm ESTP
    Extravert(16%)  Sensing(31%)  Thinking(34%)  Perceiving(9%)
    • You have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (16%)
    • You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (31%)
    • You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (34%)
    • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (9%
  • [Deleted User]skycat (deleted user)
    Intj most of the time infj sometimes 
  • I'm an (ENFP-A) I'm in love with learning about this stuff and everyone's traits.  In my MLM business we do a color personality test and this goes deeper in it!  Thanks so sharing!! 
  • @goldengrahams1201 Do you have a link to the color test? 
  • [Deleted User]cuddledingo (deleted user)
    I'm HUMAN :P  Down with your robot army of acronyms!! <3
  • @Goldengrahams1201  I took the test and found out that I am yellow, then blue, then green and then read.  Thanks for the info! I had a lot of fun taking the test.
  • edited March 2017
    Yellow - 87
    Blue - 64
    Green - 56
    Red - 54

Explanation
  • @snuggle554321  You are most welcome!  I'm red by one point higher, then yellow, then blue and green!   @psilocuddle what did you think of the test? 
  • INFJ but my introverted and extroverted tendencies tend to bounce. I'm probably introverted like 90% of the time, but that 10% extroverted phase is like REALLY extroverted where I will go up and talk to strangers with no problem. Sometimes the Judging can be a Perceiving, but it usually stays in the J realm.
  • [Deleted User]claire44 (deleted user)
    INFJ woman here. Hello!
  • INFP here *waves at everyone*
  • Dear All. good thread, I have leant so much, I am ENFP-A.
    Fun to all John.
  • [Deleted User]sriramexe (deleted user)
    Hey hi, INFP here :)
  • INTJ. Probably the only one, LOL.
  • [Deleted User]Sunflowerfield (deleted user)
    Thanks for sharing everyone!
  • [Deleted User]luckypapi (deleted user)
    ENFP-T here. 
  • ISTJ here! Am I alone?
  • INTJ, we account for 2% of the population 
  •  Apparently I am ISFJ-T whatever that means