Just out of curiosity, is this a hookup site?

I had the impression that this was a site where you could find some sort of comfort I guess. But it seems more like a hookup site than anything. Ppl Calling themselves "Professional cuddlers" to the point where they believe they have some Psychologic knowledge.

Comments

• edited September 2022

It is not, and soliciting for prostitution/sex will quickly get you banned.

Also, beware of some of the pseudoscientific woo some of the pros use to market their services. Cuddling with someone feels good and supposedly releases the feel-good drug oxytocin naturally in your brain, but some people's claims are a bit out of left field.

• [Deleted User]Btown (deleted user)

If you want to hook up here you will be hooked out mucho pronto.

• The site's Terms and Conditions page should answer your question.

• edited September 2022

• Not sure why the term "professional cuddler" would make you think it's a hookup site. They are considered pros because they are paid for their services. They're not offering sexual favors.

• If by hooking up you mean meeting up to cuddle platonically then yes ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ™ƒ

• Dude, you just arrived. Might want to change your aim (especially if you want to be a pro like your status says), and your profile summary:

"Actually men are nicer than women on here ๐Ÿ˜†"

• Yup, I've hooked up with people to cuddle.

• edited September 2022

@zerocantaloupe I donโ€™t know about others, but for me, I am hit hard with an oxytocin high after cuddling. Like I am really buzzed or something. Probably because I havenโ€™t experienced it in so longโ€ฆ

• @Green_Eyes thatโ€™s a good one ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Yes it is ๐Ÿ˜Š. To cuddle of course ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‡

• Read the Terms of Service. And the Client Agreement. We enforce them. That should answer your question.

• I believe the campgrounds have hookupsโ€ฆ

• edited September 2022

Whatever happens during your cuddling time happens. Do not ask, talk about it, or discuss.

• @CuddlePassions

The exception to that is if one of the parties violates the terms of service, in which case the other is encouraged to report.

Allowing violators to continue breaking the times makes this site less safe for other users, which is helpful to no one.

• [Deleted User]SoftTouchAngel (deleted user)

@OhioMike ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Omggg so funny

• ๐Ÿคฃ @OhioMike that's a full hookup site. Water, electric AND sewer!

Now, is it a Premium hookup site? Level and paved?

Going camping next week. Not sure what kind of amenities the site is going to have. I am the guest of another cuddler.

I am sure there will be water, electric and cuddles. That's all I need.

• @KYtransplant sounds awesome. I love camping. When sons were little I had a pop up camper. Took it everywhere including Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ. My boys would only take their naps in the camper when they were little if laid beside them till they fell asleep . Those were awesome days.

Yeah so for us campers who need their RVs etc. hooked up yeah it is not much of stretch to say we need good hook up sites ๐Ÿ˜‚

• edited September 2022

@JoseRomero
    Cuddling with a friend and cuddling with a pro to me is two different things (not that wouldn't be friend with someone i've cuddle with, sometimes it happen) but me as a Pro I always make sure the cuddler is comfortable and I use cuddle positions that they prefer, I make the effort to listen to what passion them, I try not to monopolize the conversation and make it about me and I make the extra effort so that they have a positive cuddle experience.
    Has with a friend that i've know for a long time, while we cuddle I also want what I like and I will sometimes vent if they vent and the conversation is obviously different. If i feel like not cuddling and playing with their dog for 10 min or watch tv, then I do just that! ๐Ÿ˜…
    In the end no one is forcing you to use the Pro service, so if your not comfortable with that just try to make friend with cuddle enthusiasts and go from there.
    I hope that you find what you're looking for here!

• @JoseRomero there are a number of certified training courses for professional cuddlers around the world. Some professionals' practice is influenced to a greater or lesser extent by psychodynamic psychotherapy or other modalities.

• @CuddleDuncan
    How many of them put it on a resumรฉ?

• @slowblink some of the professionals who have done courses display the certificate in their photo set or otherwise make it prominent. However a surprising number don't mention it at all. It seems to put off a certain type of client.

Others don't do a course because they have experience from a related field which, again, they may or may not mention in their profile.