Is it safe To cuddle with strangers ?!

Hi guys ; how far can u trust those guys they offer cuddling services

No results for this poll

Comments

• edited September 2022

I would go by their reviews and personal intuition.
    You specifically mention cuddling services. If you're talking about ones that charge a fee then I would say they're there to provide a service and are going to try to be on their best behavior. They're going to want to work with you and make you're comfortable most likely. If you ask them to meet up or anything and they give you a problem then I would back off.

• Is it 100% safe? No. Nothing you do with strangers you met online is ever going to be without some risk.

• I think it would be similar as meeting men in general. There are some good ones and some bad ones. And like anything Buyer Beware! Chat with them and trust your gut. If something feels off, it probably is. Be clear on your boundaries as you chat. If they refuse to send a pic if they don’t have one then I would end communication. You do not owe anyone anything—and trust me, the men are thinking that already. You are job one, not them.

• [Deleted User]RainsCuddle (deleted user)

My advice would be to take the time to get to know them and if you decide to meet, meet in public first.

• Exercise the same screening you would on anybody.

• edited September 2022

I cuddle with professional cuddler week ago her name ks caress78 she is amazing safe person open minded so sweet respectful and put u at ease from the beginning; I felt like I do know her long time ago ; but I can’t feel that way to somebody else 😞🥺

• No it isn’t 100% safe. If you’re afraid then don’t do it. Geez

• I am not afraid ; just wondering I already cuddle with sweet lady from point claire and I find it safe but not sure I can do it with someone else 😞

• SmellyFatMan makes a good albeit exasperated point.

• Is it safe? Not particularly. There's always a risk whenever you meet someone in person because even if you start out chatting on here, you never really know until you actually meet someone face to face and get to know them. But that's also part of the fun!

• So far so good. Living on the edge….

• edited September 2022

Yes, it is safe. But it's like crossing a busy road: if you don't look left and right you risk being run over.

Here is the internet version of looking left and right:

You may also find this thread helpful:

There is no such thing as 100% safe. For example, when you are getting ready to watch the Superbowl in your home, do you take precautions from being hit by a plane? In 2019 four people in California were killed in just that circumstance.

https://www.baumhedlundlaw.com/blog/2019/february/cessna-414a-plane-crashes-into-house-in-yorba-li/