Would any pros like to have some other pros be there emergency contacts?

I'm I knew pro and was wondering if any other pros would like to be each other's emergency contacts.  I'm in San Diego and each time I have to ask one of my emergency contacts to  help me in order for me to stay safe, they try to talk me out of cuddling. It's getting to the point where I  don't want to contact anyone because I don't want to deal with the hassle  and I don't want to keep worrying people. I figured that pros would have an easier time helping out other pros because we know the situation and set up.  If you're in the San Diego area and would like to have other pros be your emergency contact, just message me.  

Comments

• I believe that can be a fantastic idea, unfortunately I am over here in boring Cincinnati :/
  • @rei You could have other Cincinnati pros contact you  and start your own Cincinnati set up! 
  • Hehe so true, I could, but I think I am the only problem (at least on here) that is in Cincinnati. Dunno if that is a good or bad thing...hehehe heh heh...:/.
  • I think it's a great idea. I am new to this and my first two cuddles were actually friends. The first a good friend, the second more of an acquaintance. I charged them a lower price, but my first became my safety person for the second, because I didn't know him very well. I have dommed before and I found it interesting that my friend, was more concernced about my safety with the cuddling than the domming. There are a plethora of reasons I chose cuddling over the other so I was surprised when he started to question my venture. Either way he was still my safety and the second session went very well.
    Back to the pro-safeties. Would it be feasible to have an out of state safety? Perhaps as long as the time zone is the same? Safety is a huge priority and I would be willing to look into helping build a small network of sorts. Maybe a secret FB group, or a chatting app of sorts?
    Brain is storming. Lol
  • It seam that it could be done anywhere, if there is a clear pre-aranged number to call if there is no call back and what do do if that fails. You can fake it with your phone. I had bosses who did this to keep meetings from over-running.
  • I thought about the out-of-state thing. But if the safety person was supposed to call 911 and they weren't even in the same state, I'm not sure what kind of effect that would have on the 911 call. Does anyone know the answer to that?  
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Google knows.
  • What about life alert ? My mom has that. Press a button and it calls the dispatcher on speakerphone.

• I thought of that too but I doubt very many pros would want to pay that monthly fee unless they end up being really active pros with lots of clients.