How often do you hire professional cuddlers

How often do you hire professional cuddlers . Are you a regular for one person?

Comments

• edited October 2022

As often as budget allows, or depending on how depressed I’m feeling, so it depends on many different things. It used to be maybe twice a year, which changed to a few times in one year, but now it’s at none.

I try to build a continued relationship with cuddlers if possible/convenient.

• Average about once a month. Sometimes ill have a extra cuddle session here an there if my mh is bad. I have 2 that I see who I feel comfy with.
    Not at all when my partners here (in ldr) an I get plenty of free cuddles!

• Waaaay to much. I'm putting myself on cuddling timeout after my cuddle this Saturday.

I have been doing probably 5 or so 3+ hour sessions a month for the last few months.

• Hoping to do it maybe every 1/2 months, at the moment it's every 9 months haha 😅 Just not enough cuddlers near me.

• Depends on availability and how many people are around me. I would like to hire 2x a week, but it's harder around my parts because there's a real lack of availability.

• I'm fairly new to this world, but right now I'm budgeting for / averaging about once per month. I'll likely do more when I can afford to, and when my favorites are available (or when I'm traveling and have a chance to meet someone new).

• Established relationships with professional cuddlers can be extremely valuable. You're being cuddled by somebody who knows you, at least a little, rather than a stranger, which means they can respond to your needs a little bit better.

However, it is inadvisable to have only one such relationship. There is an increased risk of over-attachment, as well as the risk of having 'all your eggs in one basket'. It's better to have good relationships with two or three professionals, so that if one stops cuddling for any reason you still have a support system in place.

Couple of useful threads while we're here:

• I get sessions as I need them, but on average it's been two hours every other month. When I started seeing professionals, sessions were much more often, but now I find I don't need the service as much. Locally, I do have a few pros I see again and again, but often I try to make connections with new pros when I visit a new city.

• I have a regular pro who I see 2-3 times per month. She's very down to earth and we share lots of interests, I don't think I'd cuddle with anyone else as often. Maybe I'll try someone new sometime, but I don't have a reason to right now

• 2-3 times a month and keep it the same person unless there is scheduling issues.

• I averaged about once a week for 2 years.
    It does get a little pricey but for me it’s ok.
    I have cut back to about once every 2-3 weeks now.

• When my budget allows it and someone is actually available when I am. It's not as often as I'd ideally want it. If I could afford it, I would arrange to have a session a day (possibly with different cuddlers to not hog all of one's time).
    What usually happens is I wish I could see one but can't afford it at the moment, or I am able to afford one, but then nobody seems to be available all at the same time until a week or so later. By then I may have spent the money on something else, or may be busy myself.

• I never have myself.

• edited November 2022

In the past almost three years I've paid to cuddle three times. The two weren't worth it. I knew the moment we met that I wouldn't enjoy it but wouldn't ever think of not going through with the appointment. Just tried to make the best of it and be glad it was a short session

• @snugbuddy I'm so sorry that 2 out of 3 were just something to get thru with. I like that you followed thru regardless. That says some good things about you.

I've never hired a pro, but I'm glad we have them.

• @snugbuddy I'm really sorry to hear that too. Two out of three is unlucky.

• As often as I can afford it, so... I don't.

• [Deleted User]Momoo (deleted user)

I haven't, and don't intend to. Not my preference. I'm more than open to that changing at any point, though. But I don't see that happening right now.

• Every 1-2 months or so. That's when it just feels like a good frequency for me. I do have a regular, but sprinkle in new people, too.

• I hired a pro once. He was fantastic. Best cuddling session ever. I haven’t gone back, because I don’t have the budget for it, but if money was no option I’d cuddle once a month.