Pros that aren't professional

[Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
There are many pros on here that are amazing but there are also quite a few that are horribly unprofessional especially some of the newbies. There is a new pro in the Los Angeles area that stated she wouldn't see you if you don't have a profile pic of yourself. Then there are several pros that either won't reply back to you or take forever to do so. I wish the pros on this site were held to a standard of actual professionalism. The pro tag of some of these profiles is a complete joke. To those pros that do act professionally, thank you, we love and appreciate you.

Comments

• [Deleted User]Alternis (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    While I usually share a pic of myself in pms. I value discretion and if theres a pro that requires you to have pics when the site doesn't require clients to have those pics then that pro needs to be switched to a regular account.
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    In these cases, I think "pro" stands for provider, not professional.  But I agree. There are some pros here who don't act very professionally. 
  • Just keep reporting them & don't patronise them. It's not about throwing your money away!
  • [Deleted User]Spoonie (deleted user)
    Hard to patronize them if they don't respond.  But I hear ya....
  • [Deleted User]CuddleBandit (deleted user)
    There is one pro that doesn't even have a profile pic. I wonder how she received the professional label. 
  • Pros are required to have photos on their profile so perhaps she removed it at a later date. I can't see who it is but if you let me know I can request she upload one.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    There was a pro who appears to be gone now that had pics of herself but her default pic was a pic of puppies. I'm not sure if that's what @cuddlebandit is talking about. Looks like her profile is gone though. Also the girl that said she wouldn't talk to you if you didn't have a profile pic is also now gone.
  • Man, I am really sorry to hear that guys. Pros need to be held at a standard of professionalism. After all, this is a business and all businesses have codes of protocol and etiquette to follow. Not only that, if the pros are acting rudely...well, I don't want to sound mean, but maybe they chose the wrong business. This isn't about making a quick buck, but about actually genuinely helping people and giving them some platonic companionship. I love the idea of the industry and I want to be the darn bestest pro I can be. Though I and a newbie so if there is anything I am missing or not doing right, always feel free to correct and enlighten me :)
  • I'm with Rei on this as well. I am also a newbie. When I first heard about it, I was delighted. Of course the income is certainly appealing, but as with any new business, a quick buck isn't going to happen if you are doing things correctly. It takes time to build rapport with clients and ensuring protocol is being followed. Being new, I also welcome suggestions or constructive criticism. I would eventually like to work my way to snuggling the babies that need snuggles in hospitals or in foster care. Definitely looking forward to this experience, the good and the bad.
  • Slowly, but surely, a standard is being set, Keep up the reporting and continue to support those professionals that act professional.
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    @mark is there a policy on the Pros having to at least login to the system every so often? It seems the ones i contacted except one had not even logged in after i contacted them
  • I think asking for a photo is totally reasonable.Choosing to not seeing "blank profiles" as a client should be solely up to the Professional.. I really don't see it that as unreasonable at all actually.While I don't mind cuddling people with random things as their photos, or no photo at all, I absolutely think its up to the professional to make that final call.

this is called cuddleCOMFORT. where everyone should feel comfortable... Nobody should ever have to cuddle someone that doesn't give them good vibes, and its hard to base a person that doesn't have a profile filled out, or any photos. Discretion is important, but so is the pros comfort of who he or she is inviting over/or going to.

I can also see the perspective that they may be thinking  "If pros need photos, clients should too..." Come on, lets all try to see every perspective rather than trashing on their boundaries and saying their tag is a joke. Its a learning process, and in the beginning, we need to be a supportive group of people, and encourage them to continue because starting a job like this can be intimidating. I'm so tired of seeing Clients and men in these forums finding every little reason to trash on pros...If you have a topic to debate, fine but can we get a little respect?  Respect is something that is really needed around here. I myself have asked for respect directly, and it seems to be ignored. one other cuddler also desires respect, so its only a matter of time that more will ask as well, if nothing changes. (2 pros that I have referred to this site, have left simply because of the client base and how they reacted to what should have been normal conversations ,but instead turned to attacking, or passive aggressive remarks.) 

a pro should be able to make that choice; to only accept men that are showing a profile photo, or not seeing married men, or not seeing whatever client she feels uncomfortable with and nobody should give her a hard time... comfort is literally everything and I know you guys are paying but can we care about the pros a little bit more please. Sometimes I feel the pros are very disrespected on these threads, and almost nit picked at, because there is not a complete standard. Cuddling is subjective and "to each their own" as we have already discussed in many other forums.

We are Independent contractors so to an extent there should be guidelines, but forcing a pro to see literally everyone is not a guideline I could get behind.

As for the rest of your original post, I absolutely agree that it's unfair and unreasonable of a pro to not get back to people in a prompt manner, and even moreso if they don't respond at all!

I think pros should always give a response, even if declining service.  But if you really think about it, if a pro doesn't get back to you or if they take 100 years to respond, just don't cuddle with them, they are obviously not very interested in having clients and growing as a cuddler, and its obviously just not meant to be, so just move on to someone else :)

maybe a PROPLUS tag should be given to any pro that actively signs on, actively messages back, and has a certain amount of karma. Wucha guys think?:)  

• Or just thought of an alternative; if there hasn't been activity in "some odd days" their profile should be frozen, and a professional tag must be renewed after writing why they want a second chance or whatever. and if no response in a week or 2, delete that profile. :) That could weed out any inactive profiles :)
  • [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Brandi great idea. And f one wants a hiatus the profle can be put on hold
  • Hi i have a question on pro! So i am currently chatting with her and she says she is awaiting for an approval to be pro and meanwhile she wants me to pat her for a cuddle session! Can they actually charge you before gettina a pro label? Am i being cheated?
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    @needlove4me yes she can but she has to square up with the site once she does get her pro tag. Either way, you aren't really being cheated but the site is.
  • edited March 2017
    @navyvet76 Not currently but it is something on my todo list.
  • @navyvet76 Not currently but auto-suspending Pros is something I've had on my todo list for a while.