Can I get a cuddle buddy or watt this is stupid

Can I get a cuddle buddy or watt this is stupid Good lord what does somebody have to do I don’t want to post of discussion I don’t want to add images I just want someone to help me cope

Comments

• edited November 2022

@Hawaiianson

Lurk.
    Read the forums.
    There's a wealth of information out there to help you.

But...
    What won't help you is a blank profile and a pushy entitled attitude.

If you're reaching out to enthusiasts this is going to take time and effort. The male to female ratio here is not in your favor, but if you read the forums and are willing to put forth effort cuddles can happen.

If you're reaching out to pros find those that have karma ( reviews) sometimes the more the better. Don't rely on looks alone. Read their profiles. More $$ doesn't equal a better pro. Find one in your budget. You can set your search filter to a max price which I recommend. Be considerate. Introduce yourself. Explain what you're looking for.

Do not send booking requests to anyone with no information or previous contact. It's presumptuous.

Remember the very people you're trying to cuddle, read the forums and take note of your demeanour. It can be a deciding factor between a cold pillow or a warm cuddle buddy.

Good luck.

• @Hawaiianson you have been offered some very helpful and sound advice (as always) by @Rezz. I suggest you read it six times over the next couple of days.

Depending on exactly what you are looking for, you may find these threads helpful:

Note that by saying, "I don't want to add images" you are saying, "I want to put no effort into helping myself, I want some random strangers to do all the work. And then I want somebody to cuddle me - a very intimate thing - without knowing much about me." Is that really the message you want to send?

There is a lot of help available on this site for people that need it. The demand exceeds the supply, and as a community we tend to help people who respect and share our values. This is my take on them:

Patience
    Thoughtfulness
    Respect
    Self-awareness
    Effort