Deposit Paying.

2»

Comments

• The question of it being comfortable paying up front to cuddle for me is irrelevant. I don't have any online payment set up nor do I Venmo or anything like it. It's pay cash in full in person. If deposit is needed I'd look elsewhere.

• Another way to look at it. If you don’t trust someone enough to show up, why would trust them well enough to let them into your private space.

• I require a deposit just to ensure that we have a set date and time for the cuddle session. A lot of the client will schedule an appointment and then not show or send coordinates for meet times

• I’m not sure why people are emphasizing that scamming people out of deposits is an ineffective way to earn a living. I mean, sure, that’s true… but so what? There is an infinite supply of people who never think about the future at all. $100 right now, for no effort? Sure.

• That’s sounds like you need to work on trusting people instead of assuming everyone is scamming. I charge 100.00 per hours and 20.00 deposit.

• If anyone sends money to someone with a new profile and no karma and gets ripped off, hopefully it is because of inexperience and naivety, and hopefully that person will learn their lesson and not be duped again. We've all been inexperienced and naive about some things at some point in our lives. If a person doesn't learn a lesson and is ripped off again, then that person has himself to blame. Just as there is an inexhaustible supply of scammers there is also a sucker born every minute.

• @snugbuddy 💯. Anyone is well within their right to ask for a deposit, but I am well within my right to look elsewhere and that is what I do.

• edited November 2022

@MsRogers1904

That’s sounds like you need to work on trusting people instead of assuming everyone is scamming.

I’ve lost in total around $600 to scammers and thieves from this site. But yeah, sure, the problem is that I need to trust people more, right.

$600 is not a massive amount of money, and most of it I lost after deliberately choosing to take risks, knowing I might get screwed. Still, the point remains: it might not be wise to trust strangers on the internet with your money.

Why do we have to argue such basic points around here? Some of you are literally coming here and saying “no it’s actually good to trust strangers on the internet with your money!” I find this so weird.

• It must be really nice to be the people here to have so much choice in the people they can contact and connect with. "I filter out anyone more than 10 mins away..." "Pick folks only under x miles to avoid driving fee deposit reasons" "If I see deposit, I just automatically skip to the next {one of oh so many people who are within a stone throw of me}"

When you are down to one or two options only, and can go for weeks without a response from half of them, you have to consider the proportion of the deposit vs session, and for those of us who don't have the option to pick people who only live within 2 blocks away but measure in counts of major population centers instead, consider travel being a legit reason alone for a deposit... the limitations mean having to react quickly with a gut as to does the request for deposit feel sincere, or does it set something off twitching from the rest of the framing of the profile that this might be a throw-away.

• @BooGP Indeed. This is one of many reasons why I personally would not live far from a large city in the modern age.

Still though, you're relatively close to Toronto, and there are plenty of cuddlers there. Granted, the travel and potential deposit may be an annoyance and/or a risk, but I'm sure with a little effort you can find a cuddler or two that work for you.

• edited December 2022

@BooGP I would take @CuddleWho ’s advice and invest in a trip to Toronto. The difference in money between you driving and having choices versus paying a deposit because you’re held hostage by geography shouldn’t be too great.

• I get a gas deposit for traveling. 🤗
    If I'm traveling really far then they are paying half the booking upfront. I'm not about to be stranded somewhere for nothing. 😁