Pros, what makes a Cuddler your 'favorite'?

edited December 2022 in General

This can apply to enthusiasts x enthusiasts as well!

Taste in music
Their touch
Boldness
Tenderness
Attentiveness
Conversation/Communication (in or out of session)
Frequency

Comments

• I have not had a Lotta cuddles lately, but the last one was excellent. The way they connect. The way they listen. The way they are attentive. Connection especially energetically is important to me. I love a intimate, platonic connection.

• Smell
    Gentleness
    Communication
    Presentness

There are qualities that feel ineffable. I have a couple of cuddle clients who were SO amazing at cuddling, I probably think about them once a month out of the blue. And we haven’t cuddled in over a year.

• As a pro, some qualities that make some of my cuddlers stand out as better cuddlers would be :

Respect of boundaries
    Informative
    Gentle
    Has at least a bit of skill in communication: it’s hard to carry a convo when you’re the only one speaking

• edited December 2022

Being me.

And please do not attempt to take this as seriousness, just is clearly a joke. I'm confident, but not egomaniacal

• Consistency and Communication are huge for me as an individual, as they play into the bigger roles of being respectful as I try with those I meet. And when you're meeting strangers, it's the least we can do. ☺️

Sense of humor and good hygiene - (both themselves and in their homes) especially if they're hosting.

• Wrote this before reading the question properly (not a pro) but here goes:

• Being relaxed
    • Creating a comforting environment and demeanor which makes me relaxed
    • Responding positively to touch (versus negative or neutral)
    • Being attentive versus self-centered (especially with a pro)
    • Complimentary of my cuddling skill :)
    • Avoiding things like: refraining to give address until last minute, extensive use of phone during sessions or other interruptions.
  • @dave31415 they said non pros can answer too! 😄

• My favorite Pros have had the following qualities that really set them apart:
    An eagerness and enthusiasm for cuddling
    A kind disposition

That's really all I can ask for. I'm sure my interactions with them and my own vibe helped foster a good cuddling environment, but I really have to give them all of the credit because they are in many ways opening themselves up to me far more than I am to them. And since I've had not-as-stellar cuddles while still being me, it's probably somewhat safe to conclude that those awesome cuddlers are indeed purely awesome.

• Really nice thread 🌌 hopefully lots of pros respond and everyone in the forum community is here to read them.

• Speaking from a male enthusiast point of view, what keeps me going back to a pro are the ones that communicate with me and make me feel wanted it’s just that simple for me.

• It's all about connection to me, soul connecting. I enjoy great conversations, making me feel safe, respected and wanted.

• Respecting boundaries
    • Reading my profile and following guidelines
    • Trying to make me feel safe (one guy took out his ID and showed it to me, unprompted, just so I could feel safe, take a pic, send it to my mom, etc)
    • Hygiene and a clean home
    • Talkative (super awkward when I'm the only one talking)
  • When you sink into their chest and just feel safe. Sometimes this happens with my cuddle friends, and sometimes it's happened with perfect strangers. It's a beautiful feeling and I'm not sure why some people cause it and others don't.

~ Sunset Snuggles