Where to Advertise?

where do you think the best place to advertise cuddling would be? in public I mean, not online.
Was thinking maybe coffee shops, and chakra stone stores and marijane dispensaries. Any thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User]navyvet76 (deleted user)
    Anywhere I guess. I just think that might think about what that actually think cuddling means. Too often people don't know what platonic means. I see so many ads on the platonic sections of online ads say they are looking for a bf or a hookup. So I would maybe add the Web link to what platonic cuddling is.
  • [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)
    Might depend on who you want your clientele to be.  Coffee shops/MJ joints is casting a very wide net.  I'd personally start around maybe yoga or healing energy places and branch out from there.
  • [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited March 2017
    Yes , who and where are your target clients.
    lets see:
    gym
    health food store
    sporting goods store 
    A sign on your car :  "BRANDI 's CUDDLING"
                                      Call.  123-456-7890

Maybe someone out there can come up with a jingle for a radio commercial for you 

flyers under  car windshield wipers @  parking lot
    Bumper stickers 
    is there some billboard space somewhere you can rent ?
    t-shirts 
    Business cards

• You could pay an advertising/marketing guy type person to tell you the same thing as a "professional" for money
  • I've had a bunch of people tell me that I should have business cards made. I haven't done it yet but I'm planning on following through with that. I've decided that I'm  probably going to put this website as the way that they can contact me. I might also include my email address. 
  • @Snuggle5543221.  I'm not sure I would recommend putting this site on your business card. (I know, you didn't ask my advice, but ... LOL)  Most people expect a URL on your business card to lead to your website.  But if they come here, they've got to make a profile and join this site to see or message you. Inconvenient. Assuming they get that far, they're going to see multitudes of your professional competitors, as well as be reminded that some people will cuddle them for free instead of for a fee. Such a business card might divert more business than it brings in. Better to set up your own website and blog (you can do that for zero cost at Wordpress and several other places). You can have a phone number that's answered by an answering service for cheap money, so you don't have to give out your personal phone number. An email address formatted as yourname@yourcompany'sdomain name(dot)com  is easy to get. And the combination of a card with a business phone (answered during business hours, voicemail after hours) and a professional email make you look very professional while preserving your privacy.  And just for listening to me opine, here's a free tip: check out the business cards at www.moo.com  No affiliation, I just like them for their quirkiness. :-)
  • You know, I never thought of business cards either, that may be a good idea if I set up a professional cuddling business myself. But, that is one thing I have been kinda struggling with. Advertisement to draw in more clientele. So far, I am only on CC as it offers me free advertisement, but only to members which sadly limits my clientele. Any suggestions or ways to better advertise myself are much appreciated. Likw would a Facebook page work? Fliers? I just don't really know.
  • @Quietman775  Thank you so much!  I didn't know about any of this when I posted that and now I'm going to do everything that you just listed!  You are truly a blessing!  Thank you! HUGE HUG!!!! 
  • Everyone has such great ideals here,

I have a google voice number and it works wonders, so I don't have to give out my real phone number. It's a completely free service.

I was thinking that chiropractic practices are another good place to advertise.. A lot of places like Chiropractic, Yoga, and Healer's allow you to leave your business cards at their business,so I am getting business cards  made.

Here a link everybody to free resources for your business.. It has free business card resources, faxing, and all types of stuff.. I hope this helps.

https://www.theworkathomewoman.com/35-free-resources-to-help-manage-your-business-life/

• Hi Everyone,

Brandi brought up a great ideal about working together a pro cuddlers and doing sessions that is such a good ideal. If pro-cuddlers were to team up with pro's in their home towns expand the business and advertise that will grow the business itself.

:)
    I have used google voice for forwarding as well. So if you need it to forward to more than one phone you can. At one job, my cell had zero reception so i forwarded and unforwarded my gvoice to a landine
    And when you access gvoice in your web browser it is super easy to search text messages in your past if you don't delete them
  • You are hit the nail on the head with that one navyvet76 such good advice and help for others.

Thank you :)