Would anyone like to share something about themselves?

13»

Comments

• Sometimes I like to go downtown to the park late and night and just wander around, out in the open air and grass. The lights, fountain, buildings, monuments, and reflection pools take on a whole new sense of peace and tranquility late and night with no sound or traffic.
  • I'm tired of having a president who is such an imbecile.  It makes me mad every day when I watch the news and see what new stupid thing he's tweeted.  

• I am sitting here feeling very sorry for myself, I am thinking of going to Africa in the near future. DWB insist we all have our JABS up to date so I started mine this morning,Two in one arm and one in the other, they are starting to kick in, Temperature, sweats, dry mouth,sore arms, should pass by evening.
    I am up to date for NZ but Africa is a bit different, so I am feeling a bit sorry.
    Love John and his trees. Auckland NZ.
  • John, is it starting to look worse than what it was to begin with?
    ♥Jim
  • Sorry you're feeling bad, John. Hope you feel better. Greeting Jim, looks like rain out there.
  • Yup a bit swollen but the temp is better, two were only reaction tests and one full Jab. the one I do dislike is the one in the base of the elbow, had that a few months back so not this time round.
    Have fun I am off to bed. John.
  • John, I was referring to the situation in Africa.
    ♥Jim
  • Sorry Jim. The situation is worse, this time round we do have a vaccine, it may work in the field and slow down the spread but the area is very hard terrain and the government dose not have a lot of helicopters, hence to call for international help.
    Last I heard 6 confirmed and 53 maybe's.
    All they need at the moment is experienced staff in contagion protocols, good basic nurse training.
    John Auckland NZ.

• [Deleted User]Unknown (deleted user)
    edited June 2017
  • edited June 2017
    Wrong thread?
    Was trying to copy paste what seems like spam. I'm on my iPhone. Please be careful of strange people sending requests not in your area. 
    I've gotten a request from a woman in LA who is from Australia but she contacted me through my website. I realized I copy/pasted and posted here instead of the thread "beware of scams" so I'll re post 
  • [Deleted User]sudoCuddle (deleted user)
    I worked on a small, personal project this week, where I manually adjusted the length of time and LED turns on and off, longer off than on, in order to make the LED appear dim to the human eye.

This is called Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) which is used to fake a dimming of light from a digital output.

I am, in a very massive way, a nerd.
  • Beware everyone, there are a ton of fake profiles out there. 
  • @sudoCuddle. Dear sudo nice project and needed in many devices, LED's can be so bright and keep you awake at night.
    @MrSoloDolo  Yes there is and why and what do they expect to gain from it. some sick people out there on the internet.
    Love and friendship from John and his trees, Auckland NZ.
  • Feeling kinda weird, not sure why. Not like unhealthy weird, just oddly weird. Like not knowing if you need sleep or coffee or laughter or a cry or tv or radio or sex or food or hot or cold kinda weird.
  • Speaking as one who is often considered weird by lots of people (cuddler, polyamorist, nudist, etc,), embrace your weirdness. ;-)
    ♥Jim
  • Polylover, when I see you I miss my hair lol. I cut about 14 inches off to donate about 10 yrs ago. I must say it is easier to find employment in my field, however I do miss it!
  • I am a social recluse who has to compensate to be social which is very ironic since I am a social worker

• [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)
    edited April 2018

I've now been in 3 failed relationships which unfortunately were my primary source of physical comfort. The first guy was physically abusive, the second had mental health issues that prevented him from staying in a relationship for long and the third is my current relationship which is not technically over but he refuses to come and visit me or our daughter or even speak to me about anything beyond basic pleasantries so :p

• I haven't been in a real romantic relationship since I was 20 years old. I'm turning 28 in July. I was in a very unhealthy and abusive relationship for two years back then and I haven't been able to trust anyone enough to give them the privilege of getting too close to me.

• [Deleted User]MoonlightSonata (deleted user)

I enjoy writing, doing crafts, creating art through various mediums, singing, making songs, playing instruments, creating films, making YouTube videos, dancing, modeling, acting, busking, photography, and essentially doing anything related to creativity and the arts. :)

• I haven’t had a romantic relationship since 2005, 2006, something like that. Every such relationship I’ve had has ended with me being left. I don’t trust myself to go through that yet again, so I remain single. My depression doesn’t help matters either.