Cuddle PACKAGES and Payment PLANS

Was wondering if any PRO every considered letting a client doing a discounted multiple cuddle packages or payment plan for overnights.

For example let's say I want to do 5 cuddles per month but instead if usual price if 120 it would be 90 if I paid for all 5 up front that are set for different days

Or if your overnight is 600 or more could do a payments once every 2weeks.

Of course these would only be extended to established clients and maybe have already seen them more them 3 to 5 times with zero concerns.

Was just something I was thinking about I haven't ti any of my regulars about it yet just getting feedback from the community.

Cons
Definitely would suck if a client agreed to a payment plan but didn't follow through when after the overnight was already happened.

Also would suck if a PRO was payed for 5 cuddles up front but decides to not follow through on meeting up on the other cuddle days granted if no rules were broken by client or emergencies on PROS end

Comments

• edited February 2023

Yes. 👍

Depends on the pro....
    I've always offered my discounts for almost 5 years now. I do on rare occasions do payment plans. But those are with established clients I've been seeing for years.

• I suspect many pros would be open to something like this for well established clients but they probably don’t advertise it to avoid awkward conversations with clients that are not well enough established to qualify for such an arrangement.

However, as controversial as deposits are on this site, it would clearly take a mutual, high trust relationship between pro and client to make this work.

• I’ve done payments for some that do overnights. I only do overnights with well established cuddlers that I trust so of course I trust that over the course of a month or two, the overnight will be paid for!

• I've seen discounts on pro profiles that had a cheaper rate for more than an hour as well as a rate for overnight being cheaper then if it was billed by the hour.

I would say find somebody you are comfortable with and negotiate after being with them on a regular basis. You can also put it on your profile.

• I have discounts already and would have no problem doing payment plans for established and trusted clients.

• I use layaway and pawn shops.

• edited February 2023

I'm sure you can work something out, especially if they are familiar. But life varies a lot, I wouldn't pay up front for 5. I would also just wait until I had the overnight price.

You don't need this from some dude on the Internet, but if you are struggling that bad, maybe somethings should be reprioritized before getting into it.

Either way, talk with the cuddler

• Thanks for the feedback much to think about🤔

• @FutureHeart2023 I don’t know how much effort you want to put into this because it would require a degree of record keeping, but maybe a volume discount such as a two sessions gets you a third session for free or 50% off. That might work for a certain types of cuddlers. It would build up a degree of loyalty and familiarity because your client has to put in an investment in time, not just money. My time is valuable. I am sure it is for everyone. You should put a value on your time. Time rewarded equals sustained business for you.

• I have thought about doing a package deal such as that

• @FunCartel they arent a pro

• I’d consider a payment plan if it’s established the same way you’d do it for any other business: with a legally binding contract, signed by the client, full name, and I have their identifying information and address on file if I need to take them to small claims court, since you need an address to serve papers.

However, most clients aren’t open to that since many are hiding their identities.

It’s very bad business to do any type of work where you’re not paid upfront, without a contract in place. In my day jobs, even, I’ve had to chase companies down for payments. I at least had a contract to stand on, so I got my money. Imagine if I needed to recover funds from a random stranger online with no profile picture. The court would just laugh at me.

• @pmvines This is why I am not a pro. My vetting sucks.

• edited February 2023

I have a number of multiple-hour discounts, but I no longer offer free sessions, delayed payment, or discounts based on the promise of more frequent appointments.

Furthermore, I would NEVER accept delayed payment for an overnight session. People value what they pay for. Too often when I have made arrangements to help those with financial difficulty, I have been repaid with boundary pushing or ghosting. At the end of the day, paying someone for cuddles is a luxury. I think it’s ok to have to save up for it. I save up for luxury services such as spa treatments or massages.

I might negotiate barters or exchanges for folks operating in good faith, but sadly no cuddles on credit.

• If you have your own website you can offer payment plan services like klarna, afterpay affirm etc. The only thing is these services take a percentage. I have considered this option but have some moral qualms with it as someone who struggles with debt I don’t want to be a reason someone else goes into debt. Another option is a client can use a credit card on apps like venmo and paypal.

• I prepaid $250 to a pro with high karma that I had seen many times... and was absolutely ghosted after.
    They're profile was deactivated and they are long gone now. It may be a difficult sell but would be amazing if it worked out.

• edited March 2023

@Originalirish I'm sorry to hear that. It's a tale I've heard too many times. The money is bad enough, but I imagine that the emotional pain - the breach of trust from somebody you have cuddled and trusted and thought you knew - is probably worse.

@AintMisbehavin @xandriarain I tend to agree. Cuddling is discretionary spending, and you shouldn't be borrowing for discretionary spending in ordinary circumstances.

• I have monthly memberships on my private website for this exact purpose. I treat everyone the same, no personal discounts. That's the way to get the best discounts with me if looking for one. =)

• I would be open to doing a prepaid number of discount sessions for repeat trusted clients and possibly prepaid payment plan but only prepaid.

• When I see pros, I generally only do discounted multi hour sessions now a days. I would rather pay $300 for 3 hours than $120 for an hour. That’s being said, if a pro offered a really good deal for a multi cuddle package, I may be interested.

• I don't advertise it on my profile, but once I'm established with a cuddler I offer lower rates for multiple hours.
    $90/hr for 1 hour
    $80/hr for 2 hours
    $70/hr for 3 hours
    However most people only book for an hour anyway. That time goes quickly in my opinion, but I never push anyone to add time on. It's even more surprising to me that they're driving an hour each way! To me, that would warrant at least a 2 hr cuddle session, but to each their own