How important is appearance?

124»

Comments

• I agree with everything said about the guys with fish pics, but I would add that since most people besides me have a smartphone it would not be hard to take a new pic to post on websites where you are trying to meet new people. Regardless of how many fisherman are nice guys with good intentions, a fish pic is not the way to go. To me it suggests not wanting to make much effort on a profile. It will make a similar impression on some other women also; of course not every woman.

• edited February 2023

After reading through more comments here, I wanna add to my response a bit because I wasn't really considering how many different ways this poll question could be approached. For example, I wasn't thinking of it from the perspective of a pro/client. Pros shouldn't be turning people down because they don't find them attractive, and as for clients, I am not trying to make someone feel guilty for spending their money how they want. I also really wasn't thinking about myself when looking for someone to cuddle with. I should have, but the question wasn't asking, "How important is appearance TO YOU." It was, "How important is appearance" so I answered, "Not Important" because I do not think those of us that are not attractive should be made to feel like we are not worthy of being cuddled. It seems like a simple question with a simple answer.

Edit: I see now the original post did approach it a different way, so i should have been reading everything before I answered the poll. Oopsie.

• [Deleted User]stanleyjacobs (deleted user)

I think pros have every right to turn down whoever they want. That’s the joy of self employment. You pick your customers.

• @stanleyjacobs Some of the site's requirements for Pro's are:

- You can be affectionate to anyone.
    - You are accepting of all races, ages, genders, and sexual orientations.

Technically they can pick and choose, but they could also be reported and banned if it was proven they turned down a client for the above reasons. The site retains access to PM's and can look into these things.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Super Important because I get pros, and it's my money, spend it where I seem fit. If you are a pro, you should answer not important because, well, people are paying you for your service. And no comment for enthusiast because I've never met nor really had a real conversation with them, so frankly they don't exist for me.

@SunsetSnuggles or they could just not say anything. And let the non response be the answer. I support anyone’s right to turn someone down for any valid reason they have, without being required to disclose it. Seeing as the pros are women (mostly) wouldn’t you support the women’s right to choose?

• @stanleyjacobs They could not mention it; of course that would be the smart thing, if someone were breaking the rules. 😆

But if I understand your question, no, I don't support anyone's "right" to choose racism...

~ Sunset Snuggles

edited February 2023

Well, I didn’t say anyone, I said a woman’s. specifically a woman for whoever’s reasons “vibe” check, didn’t check out,. I support any woman’s right to decline meeting with someone for a reason they are not obligated to explain.

@stanleyjacobs Edited for content. Refrain from these type of baiting comments [netrunner]

• @stanleyjacobs sunset snuggles is simply explaining the major rule that us pros have. I’m all for pros denying cuddles with ppl we don’t vibe with as long as it’s an aspect of safety. But if a pro doesn’t want to cuddle with someone because of their race, ethnicity, age or sexual preference, that’s not ok. That’s where picking and choosing is a no no. And unfortunately I’ve been told by a lot of my cuddlers that a good handful of pros have literally said no to them because of their age or race. That’s absolutely not ok. I think Sunset was just picking an example out of the rules.

• What do you mean, you don’t have any photos of yourself, other than a SELFIE taken at the gym? Here’s what you do to get a recent photo of yourself. Pick up your phone - that most likely has a camera, and take a picture of yourself. It’s called a SELFIE and that is what we want to see!

• Being fresh is always key especially for close cuddles. I literally ended an appointment (but still paid them for their time) because the smoke smell ok themselves was overwhelming. Shower, clean teeth and breath and more.

I have also been on a run with a cuddle friend and we didn’t smell good afterwards. It all depends on what your plans for your cuddle time.

• TBH for me the looks don't matter. As long as there is good conversation, cuddling (which is why we are all here), a possible friendly connection, then what else do you need? To me this site is for people that are not socially active or it is hard for them to meet people in this day and age, no one should judge anyone on here at all because we are all here to make each other feel good. That is just my opinion. I'm brand new to this site but I have a strong opinion about this.

• @carrieanne That's what I think. There are very few people that are online that don't have a phone that takes a pic. Even my flip phone takes a pic, tho I would not know how to get it online. But I would certainly find out so I could complete my profile well and have a recent or current pic on it. Using any old pic is a little slipshod to me.

@Sheena123 yeah I’m aware of the rules. Which are there as a CYA for the website. I’m addressing reality, the reality is a pro has the right to not message anyone back, or turn down anyone, without being obligated to give an explanation.
    I’m willing to bet that pros develop a spidey sense and if it trips they are not obligated to explain why.

And I have been pleasantly surprised how efficient most are at scheduling/messaging. And if you look at my profile I could literally be anyone. That’s the thing about the internet you never really know who’s on the other side of it. And you never really know what’s going on in the other persons head on the other side of it. And on here if you’re truly just looking to snuggle someone and that person declines just find the next one.

• edited February 2023

I absolutely love fish pics 💕
    I can guess the fish and weight - that look like a small mouth bass about 2.5lb 😅
    But I’m usually just looking at the fish as I quite enjoy fishing.
    *I swipe right for wahoos, swordfish, large groupers, mahi mahi * 😂😂😂❤️