No picture Accounts

[Deleted User]kindnessmind (deleted user)
edited March 2023 in General

Hi Everyone
I recently had my photo off my account because I’m going to add more. So a bunch of men with no pics inboxed me but two sent photos.

Is having no pics on my account a secret message for something other than cuddling.

I’m new on here and I’m out the loop for many things of human codes socially. If anyone has some input that would be great. Thank you

Comments

• Not that I know of lol maybe they are intrigued to see what you look like so they message in hopes of getting a picture eventually. Idk just a guess lol

• This is something I really don’t want people in my real life knowing that I do so I prefer to be selective in who gets to see my photos. Helps weed out the picture collectors too.

• Very strange. I’m assuming that any woman, pictures or not, will get lots of e-mails if they do not have a pro status

• Not aware of it being code for anything. Enthusiast women tend to get buried in messages as a rule. Also, it's possible that people with no photos might figure you are okay with their not having any photos, so they reached out.

• There are a million reasons for people to have no photos so I doubt it's code for anything: it would be very hit and miss.

It's fairly common for people who have no photos to send one with their first message.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

I can only hope, though it is a forlorn and lonely hope, that the pictures they sent you were of their face.

• [Deleted User]kindnessmind (deleted user)

Thank you everyone. I enjoyed your comments. I asked because with a picture not many messaged me then no pic I get a bunch of messages.😂

• edited March 2023

I agree with @CharlestheLame and suggest anyone reports photos they receive that require eye bleach after viewing them. Though I cannot say that I look forward to handling those reports 😑

• [Deleted User]M3521 (deleted user)

I don't post a picture of myself on my profile. However, I don't mind sending pictures to potential cuddle partners once we feel like we have reached that stage. I guess I just don't feel comfortable having a picture of myself on my profile for everyone to see.

• What is a "picture collector"

• edited March 2023

I am always mildly surprised by the number of people who impose a small, but real handicap on themselves who choose not to include a photo of themselves, because they don't want to be recognized. In this day and age, it's an almost trivial matter to blur a persons face to the point where is is totally unrecognizable.

All it takes is 3 or 4 minutes in Photoshop, or any of several other photo editors, including Gimp, which is not only very good, but is also free. Even if you don't want to bother learning another program, There will always be somebody who will be willing to spend a few minutes to do it for you.

I borrowed a photo from my profile to illustrate. The amount of blur is completely adjustable.

• Picture collectors are those who only talk to someone just so they can ask for and hopefully get all kinds of pictures from that person. I’m very surprised but I’ve only had to weed out one person from here for that. On the big dating websites as a woman, that’s all any man wants is pic after pic after pic.

• LOL, no. Some people just don't want their photo on this site. More often than not, theyll send in a direct message.

I think that a picture on a profile page that is blurred is, in some ways, worse than no picture on a profile. However, that's just my opinion so to each their own. I would rather just exchange a picture or two with a potential cuddle partner once we reach that point. Also, as many others have pointed out, there is still a bit of a stigma related to seeking out cuddle partners so a lot of people, naturally, are guarded about showing images that display their face and body so as not to be recognized.

• My profile has my pictures on it but for some reason in here I don't have a picture in my posts. Do I have to so some fancy tech thing to get it to move over here or am I just not able to see it?

On a side note....As someone who was fortunate enough to be blessed with a great conversation and a pic of @M3521 I can say, with 100% certainty, that it is a fantastic face and anyone would be privileged to get to snuggle with them. 🥰

Thank you, All_the_snuggs.

• I say that we deal with these folks in the same manner as everyone who displeases us should be dealt with. By throwing them into a pit of crocodiles

• @pmvines
    Falling into a river full of crocodiles was my worst fear growing up thanks to The Temple of Doom.

I haven’t received any of those but one guy was being rude saying that I’m integrating him. I said okay bye. Thank you for speaking with me. I hope to never receive those other types of pics and the picture collector I’ll keep an eye out for that as well. Thank you everyone 🕊

• @Charlie_Bear it's always been sharks for me lol. I was actually bit by an alligator when I was younger. My fault for smelling like fish

• I was born without a head and I am very picky about any donors.

• @pmvines
    I should be way more scared of sharks, and I am definitely scared -especially being in open water. But yeah, crocodiles (and alligators) just creep me out big time.

• Anything with teeth like gators and sharks and a lack of knowledge on their part of the human anatomy scares me. I fear they might transition me into a eunuch.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Crocs and Gators oh my.

• One time I stumbled across a cluster of profiles that were all inter-connected. It was pretty obvious what was going on and a good 3/4 of them were pictureless.

• I am one for work and public life that does not have my picture. Cuddling is my escape and I am making great friends along the way. I always include a photo when reaching out too.

Always report someone for requesting activities not part of the intent of this site.

• Regarding picture collectors .... with all the people trying to scam, I have often wondered if the person on the other end might want to use the pictures to make a fake account to scam someone else. Just a thought.

@TNNative i agree

• @TNNative Happens all the time. That's how scammers get the photos they use on Match.com and other dating sites for date scamming. If they use obvious model photos, it doesn't work as well as using photos that look like they aren't professional shots.

• I don't know stuff cuz I have ASD but I'm fairly sure some ppl have no photo due to privacy concerns. That is my reason as well. I have no problems sending a photo directly before meeting.