No picture Accounts

13»

Comments

• I like having a unique profile picture that isn't just the default blue CC logo; I still feel a sense of privacy, but it also can be a funny conversation starter.

IMO -- Even if it's a stock cuddling photo, I much prefer visiting a profile that has something other than a default CC blue profile pic.

• [Deleted User]Goda (deleted user)
    edited May 2023

I agree, i think having a profile picture generally (not necessarily a picture of yourself) shows that you have taken the time and effort in creating your account and not just left it as default.
    Same with the 'about me' sections, i have seen a few profiles with absolutely nothing written about them either

• edited May 2023

@CharlesInWI gravity 👎
    @quixotic_life @OhioMike @Motorbaby
    Thanks for your support!
    All of us just need to own who we are and that’s not easy sometimes, especially if we feel judged by others in our lives. I always have, actually because they seem conventional and I’m not apparently.
    I’m too much of a people pleaser.
    Each of us has unique traits that make us valuable. Be who you are, I felt relieved when I decided that.

• @cudbud64

That pigeon hasn't moved at all since April, at least.

• @JoyfulHeart I can neither confirm or deny such an allegation

• edited June 2023

Wheres GHO..who?...GHO...who?
    For some no pic is deal breaker, so in classic fashion I prefer to keep what I have and not go for the deal of the day. No Zonk Zone..

• As in my case, I'd imagine for most it's a matter of privacy. And bad actors, scammers and bots can just put up a fake photo of someone else and say it's them anyways. Will happily send pics in DM for legit people, wish more people would have this as on option instead of "no pic in profile don't contact"