Strange

[Deleted User]Tevans484 (deleted user)

I’m looking to cuddle on here. I get the feeling I’m shadow banned. I ask to cuddle and I’m getting 0 responses.

Comments

• edited March 2023

You need understand that the men here outnumber the women by probably about 20 to 1. I feel lucky if I get 1 response for every 20 to 25 messages I send out.

It also depends on the nature of your message. If it is very terse, or if you are asking to cuddle, right off the bat, ou will get very fre replies.

• I hardly know how to speak to normies anymore, I can relate to your predicament.
    I've pretty much given up more or less.

• I'm a lady and I get so many people reaching out to me. Then I also work full-time, and have other community activities, so I don't have time to see everyone who writes me. I've had some guy be rude when I say I don't have time, so I've found it's better to not say anything. And, mute my profile when I'm not available.

Some things that help me want to respond: get karma, even if you have to pay a few pros. At least we know you're safe & respectful of boundaries.
    Be sure to complete your bio and a few pics. (Smile in the pics too).
    If a guy doesn't have karma or a pic, I delete their message.
    Also, if you're not local, don't bother. I want to be hugged, not spend hours on the phone.

Remember, you have a ton of competition, so do what you can to become her #1 choice. I don't think it's bad to mention cuddling in the 1st message, but it's best to mention something in her profile you like.

• Great gift of advice Cuddle_Bunny10. THANK YOU. You have shed a whole lot of knowledge on this type of website. This is all so different. Great concept though.

• edited April 2023

Gentlemen, you may find these threads helpful:

As far as I am aware, there is no such thing as being shadow banned on this site.

It's perfectly normal for a new man here to send a lot of messages and receive few or no replies. Don't take it personally. It takes a while to figure out how to get the best out of this place

@Spoonenergyme
    @hikikomorichan
    @Tevans484