Biggest Pet Peeve

Not sure if there's already a discussion on this but I haven't seen it so here goes...(This is also meant as a learning experience only so we can better approach others. So please refrain from personally attacking anyone specific.)

Females: What is your pet peeve when a guy reaches out first to cuddle?

Males: And what is your pet peeve when we reach out first to cuddle?

Pros: What are your pet peeves with new clients in general? Or even returning ones?

Clients: What are your pet peeves when trying to book with a pro?

As for me it is just the vague messages when I first receive them. If you're trying to cuddle please be direct and involved in trying to set up a day and time. I am not a mind reader (I'd like to be but not there yet sorry!) and it takes two to plan this out. Also, just not saying a word and just putting in a random day and time proposal will usually not work 99% of the time for me. So just better communication in general. That's about it for my pet peeves currently.

Comments

• I like to have a conversation and see if we would be a good fit, then schedule a time, after going over boundaries and such. If they just want to schedule a time, like I’m an appointment and not get to know me any, I don’t like that. I’m not a pro and I’m not a business meeting. I’m using my free time to meet up with someone.

• @CuddleHugs01234 I do like the get to know them first approach and it is good for safety reasons too. Has there been a time when they didn't want to have a convo first but just want to schedule? If so, was that a no from you to scheduling automatically? And how long is a decent time for convo time before feeling confortable to schedule for you?

• edited April 2023

A common pet peeve on CC and seriously don’t even bother to do the following, likely a universal NO!
    When I’m asked if I'm available for a session, at a hotel, in an hour, from someone I’ve never met, never had a message from or even a profile visit!
    I normally ignore, or type Wrong Website.
    I should just say, “Ok I’ll be right over. Send your hotel and room #.”
    And not say anything else lol

**Edited to add
    Also when I verbally remind someone right before the session about showering/hygiene, but when they arrive, they clearly haven’t.

• @Amortentia I will do whatever it takes to ensure my professionals feel comfortable and secure with me; I take nothing for granted. Thanks for being a professional cuddlier and for all that you do.

• I should add the obvious, the one hour request can happen to anyone here, Enthusiasts, Pros, Male or Female and I’m probably preaching to the choir because I can’t imagine anyone in the Forums doing that. It happened to me this week (again) and really it just tells me they’re used to hiring SWs and new to the site. But just in case someone is reading this who doesn’t understand…

• My biggest pet peeve is when someone asks me “when can I book a session with you” and Im like “there’s no booking with me! Im not a Pro!” And they’re like “Huh?” Like as if to say “how is that even possible?”

Haha, that annoys me.

Another one of mine is when someone is like “I’ll give you my email address and then send you my number via email so you can call me.”

Seriously?

• My biggest pet peeve is when pros don’t read my profile or karma. I had a pro recently message me and ask me if I’m new here 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @carrieanne oh m gee! I completely forgot about that one hour from now session that they request at times. Most of the time I don't see it till after a few hours (which is too late) and I just say, "Oh, sorry, wasn't online for that. Let's try for another day and time. When would be best for you?". But never had a meet up with one of those yet since they still do everything their way without decent planning. I wonder if they think we all just patiently wait for just them specifically to message us that basically states something like, "Ok. Let's go.". :confused:

• photoshopped to the point that when she shows up you don't even recognize her, you wanna be like " umm ma'am did you drive your daughter over here? how nice of you! where is she by the way?"

• edited May 2023

My biggest pet peeve is with myself.

After reading through a ton of profiles (and the brain fog begins to set in), I send a message commenting about something specific in the woman's profile... only, I've accidentally sent the message to the wrong person.

Undoubtedly, she probably thinks I've lost my marbles.

• @TxTom slightly off topic but a true story: Few years ago friend lost her job after talking $hit about someone in the work IM, accidentally placing the comments in that person's IM box..... Multi-tasking can be costly.

• My biggest pet peeve are the people who waste my time. If I ask you for screening information, and you’re not comfortable giving it, say that and move on. Do not continue promising to send what I asked for all day and then tell me you aren’t comfortable. Even worse is that in my experience, the people who tend to play manipulative games like this are also boundary pushers. They will then try and negotiate and haggle with your screening requirements, which is a huge red flag.

If we haven’t even met yet and you are pushing past what I believe to be reasonable, what would make me think you will respect my boundaries when we meet privately?

Honestly, people who don’t respect my time are my biggest pet peeve in life, but also on the site, as the folks who send an appointment request with no introduction, and expect me to show up to a hotel within 30 minutes knowing nothing about them also do not respect that I am not waiting with baited breath for their invitation to come cuddle last minute. It’s audacious, not to mention the demeaning aspect of expecting you to show up “right now” when you don’t even have a face or name to put with a screen handle.

• There are too many peeves to only pet just one

• Biggest pet peeve...
    Same day session request. Especially the ones with no messaging prior and/or within a 2hr window.
    Agreed with @Rachel_P
    "people who don’t respect my time are my biggest pet peeve"

• @pmvines - Honesty, I like that!!!

• (Besides the 911 emergency new profile cuddlers...) I always tell that I take cash, cashapp and personal check. Throw in a random and they read/hear it better. 😳
    Occasionally at the appt: "What payment do you take?"
    I take cash, cashapp and personal check.
    "How about PayPal?"
    Nope. I take cash, cashapp and personal check.
    "How about Venmo?"
    Nope. I take cash, cashapp and personal check.
    Zelle?
    Nope. I take cash, cashapp and personal check. Broken record. 🤪

• I've got one. New women who pretend to be enthusiasts while they are in the process of signing up as professionals. I'm slightly paranoid now, and when I'm in correspondance with a woman who has recently joined I check her profile every time I send or receive a message.

I'm delighted to talk to them either way, but my head is in a different place for each, and the conversation is different. What's the problem with just telling me?!

• People getting offended by everything

• I don't really have any peeves. I love it when a woman reaches out to me first as I tend to be rather shy at first and fear rejection (Over share? sorry, lol) I also find it difficult to navigate who wants what. Some prefer a message or more before requesting a meetup, some prefer small simple messages, some prefer long detailed messages, and some just want a request sent. I find it odd that anyone would be irritated over any of these things as this site is set up for that, but I absolutely understand if that makes any sense.

• @Sooson i feel you on this. Some women use heavy filters, but tbh, sometimes it’s just their makeup. The photos on here most the time are their best photos/selfies. But, the job inherently isnt good for makeup (ruining makeup, getting makeup on clothing/pillows, ect)

Idk i feel obligated to put on a little makeup for my sessions, but it makes me question … why does it really matter? Im a good cuddler for my non judgemental personality and comforting touch. I kinda expect the client be nonjudgemental as well.

Technology (photoshopping and filters) is crazy now a days, but women have used makeup for the same “crazy” effect for ages. It really can do a difference. I don’t want this to sound like I’m attacking you, and i have never met another pro in real life so i am unsure about the catfishes out there, but if looks was your sole decision for picking a cuddle partner then…. Let people know what you expect. You can always ask beforehand if they use filters on photos or ask for an all natural picture….. but it might not come across well to some.

• @TambinoBambino Looks is definitely not the only factor but I would lie if I told you it totally didn't matter to me. I have no issues with makeup, or even photoshop but in general it is only fair to give people idea what you actually look like, I don't think it is too much to ask for. just an honest and accurate presentation of yourself. I have no issues with makeup others then the potential property damages you referred to LOL (I work from home and communicate with co-workers via IM and many have photos of themselves in their IM profile. couple weeks ago, a lady showed up to a meeting in the office and no one even recognized her from her photos. no one knew who she was)
    Also kindly note that a thread tiled Pet Peeves doesn't exactly invite positive comments :). And by all means, attack me. I myself tend to be a little aggressive sometimes so I should be able to also take it. and again, to be clear, not judging people's appearance, all I'm ranting about is gross misrepresentation.

Oh and by the way , I actually wanted to reach out to you when you were in Chicago. I even asked ChatGPT what TambinoBambino means so I can incorporate it into my message to you LOL, but work and other obligations prevented me from doing so, so lucky you :) . Have a great weekend.

• Not being able to come up with a clever, witty retort until hours later.

• @Amortentia Just saw your question back to me. There’s not really a time frame. It’s just if I feel comfortable with our conversation. If it ends up I don’t, I just don’t schedule with them. I feel that I should be looking forward to cuddling with them, and if I’m not, I should not pursue, or I should cancel.

• [Deleted User]Nabi0320 (deleted user)

My biggest pet peeve now is people who go through my screening process and end up getting my contact information so we can communicate properly before an appointment (since CC is a bit difficult), then they cancel. They probably have other circumstances though, so I can't be completely upset but it's grinding my gears a bit, does anyone have some advice about this? I am keeping up my professional morals and values but wasting my time is a bit much.

• @Nabi0320 - Report them. People have been banned for collecting personal contact info with no intent of following through on a session.

• My biggest pet peeve is someone that can’t read my mind. I mean there’s not much in it so it shouldn’t be hard to read.

• edited July 2023

@Nabi0320 probably best to keep all communication on site until the day of. I was giving a number out to text/call ahead once booked, but I've stopped that now. I use Skype to video chat, set up a date and time to meet at a public spot. When they are on the way there, I message a number they can use to text me as sometimes reception can be spotty. [Edit: I don't give my address until I have met them in person and we are about to go to my place] I really try to avoid using it to communicate between scheduled cuddles because the number of texts were just out of hand. I am a very sympathetic/empathetic person and want to keep communication open, so it's hard for me, but I make myself wait to respond sometimes so that it is not expected that I will be doing so immediately. I have a full-time job, family, relationships, responsibilities and my own well-being to take care of. Priorities have to be in order.

• @lonelytauros , sorry, I flunked MindReading 101. 🤷‍♀️

• Drive thru window workers just Don't know how to hand out change. wrapping the coins in the paper handing it to you all at once, coins fall on the ground. and give me a second to stash it somewhere before you shove the drink in my face Jesus Christ.

• People who don't listen to the moderators here. I'm not perfect, but I don't keep doing the same thing that I was asked not to.