Friday night

13»

Comments

• Tonight, Looks like a baseball game and some dinner afterwards. Going to be a great night by the water.

• Heading to the river tonight. I’ll have blankets and snacks if anyone cares to join me.

• Omgosh! What a fun thread!!! Thank you @UKrob for starting something so enjoyable, diverse and long lasting. 😊 There's always the NEXT Friday right??
    Today/Tonight.... I have the day off so I'm working on my convertible in between rain showers. (It NEVER rains this much in CO.... Just ask @safensecure4u2 or @justjennn they'll tell you!) I'm replacing the top and the liner etc.

Baking cupcakes for the CO Meet & Greet that @SlothHugs is hosting and thinking SERIOUSLY about @1_teddybear and his Friday night movie. I'm going to have to ask some peeps about joining that. So fun!!!

What a fabulous way to connect the community.

• edited June 2023

Happy happy Friday ♥️

• Happy FRIYAY to all!!

If anyone had plans for their Friday night that included the CO Community Cuddle MeetUp….

Unfortunately the event for tonight has been cancelled due to weather.

Check the site if you bought a ticket already etc etc.

https://www.meetup.com/community-cuddles-meetup/events/294107416

Keep calm and cuddle on!! 💗☀️🌼

• Sorry to hear about the meetup cancellation. But the movie is still on. Welcome @sillysassy .

• Tonight, watching the ballgame with my daughter.

• Worked an overtime shift today and will be watching Steve Jobs movie and maybe play some Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze game.

• @1_teddybear ~ How does that take place? Is it kinda like a zoom meeting, but without cameras and the host is playing a movie? Or...? It sounds like a fun idea, I just don't get how it works.

• I've done the Friday nights a couple of times. It was neat! Will definitely do it again and I look forward to it.

• This Friday I'll be going to the Chicago Abilities Expo with my mom, then going to Madison, WI for my mom's birthday with a bunch of family until Tuesday.

• Wednesday!!! Wednesday!!! Wednesday!!! We’ll sell you the whole seat but you’ll only need the edge!!! (Or is that Sunday? Never been to a monster truck rally) Friday I’ve got to do boring things in the evening.