Friday night

Comments

• I’ll be spending the evening with an out-of-town partner.

• tonight is packed for me. I have a lot of errands after work, and then I am having an early dinner with the kids and then going to watch the singer in our band do one of his 1 man easy listening shows at my local beer/wine shop. I'm a good friend of the bartender and got him the gig, so that should be a fun time. The drummer is coming too and we don't spend any time together outside the studio so it will be fun.

• I’m going to an Irish Pub to listen to a band play.
    Dinner and dancing. 🙌

• This is my only full weekend off for a few weeks so I was going to take a road trip to a couple of ballparks, but the weekend looks iffy, so I'll probably stay local.

• Today’s a big day for me. Taking my dad to visit his doctor after being home for two weeks. We live on the second floor so I bought a wheelchair that climbs stairs, and I am kind of excited to use it.

• edited June 2023

Great forum post!!
    I will be doing a long awaited cuddle in Toledo but I’m also excited about a shop I visited last time I was in Toledo called Transcend by Heide

@UKrob i’ve never done anything like what you’re doing it sounds fascinating. Please post pictures. I’m very very busy getting ready to go out of town so I won’t be on the site but once I get to where I’m going I love to look at pics

• A cuddle with a good friend that I haven't seen in awhile!

• Going to the gym tonight but tomorrow am going to a full moon ceremony for the first time.

• @INurturePeace sounds fascinating, is that a Wiccan ceremony?

• @Bear I'm intrigued by that concept!

• @KozyKim these pictures don't do it Justice as it's 3D and has depth and dimension so when I turn and move my head it's like I'm in a real cinema with a huge screen with depth and dimension in front of me.

• @UKrob how's the popcorn?

• edited June 2023

@KaaGee It's great thanks. =)
    Yes, you even have virtual popcorn.

• @UKrob, I guess I’ll find out?!? I’m not Wiccan, but I’m learning about energy healing.

• Going to the wake of a co-worker tonight. She died suddenly at 45. Turns out she had cancer for the past 6 months and didn’t let anyone know. I know her father well and he is crushed. (Yes her father knew but didn’t say anything as was her wish).

These things always puts life in perspective.

• @UKrob Your VR cinema experience sounds truly impressive.
    I am planning on just hosting an online movie viewing from my collection this evening (about 3 hours from the time of this post).
    Any non-pro interested can DM me for details and a vote on the movie.

• I'm organizing an estate sale! It's been fun researching the treasures!

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

@BoomerSpooner Sorry to hear about your co worker. Cancer is a nasty disease.

As for me, it is wine and hot tub night.

• @Mman Thank you so much. I am just in awe of her courage so much and how she kept it to herself. I don’t agree with her not telling people, but her father said she didn’t want to burden anyone.

• Sorry to hear about your friend @BoomerSpooner.

• @cuddle_bug88 I think I'll need to do one of those very soon, not looking forward to it at all

• I was talking to my wife recently about how I don’t have the energy or desire to do stuff like I did when I was younger. I came home from work tonight, brought Thai food, ate with the wife, mixed a drink, streamed shows, cuddled with my wife and dog and was really happy. I text my daughter and sisters while we were relaxing. I’m good with that, don’t need much more. I’ll go out and do stuff this weekend when I’m not working though. I just don’t like to work and do stuff on the same day.

• @UKrob it was a fantastic ceremony. Meditation and then burned fear in the fire.

• @INurturePeace glad you had a nice time, what belief system was it based on?

• edited June 2023

Friday movie night is still ON, 8:30 EST starting time. The movie is in the Lord of the Rings series.
    DM me for details and directions for how to watch. All non-pros are welcome.

• Last friday was a success and we are doing it again this friday same time. DM me for details.

• 1_Teddybear's movie night was fun and I'll definitely be doing it regularly from now on!

• Virtual cuddles for me tonight and a movie night in VR, I can't wait. How about everyone else, what will you be doing Friday night?

• It's my friend's birthday so I'm going to her birthday Jeep event thing.
    It's OK to ride a motorcycle to a Jeep event, right?