Friday night

Hey everyone!

As the weekend approaches, I find myself curious about what everyone's up to on Friday night. It's always fascinating to hear about the diverse range of activities and experiences people engage in during their leisure time.

Whether you're planning a night out with friends, enjoying a cosy evening at home, or embarking on an exciting adventure, I'd love to know what you have in store for this Friday night!

Are you trying out a new recipe and cooking up a storm in the kitchen? Perhaps you're heading to a local concert to groove to some live music. Maybe you're settling down with a good book and a cup of tea, or maybe you're even planning a movie night with loved ones.

No matter how big or small your plans are, feel free to share them with the community. It's a great opportunity to inspire others, discover new ideas, or simply connect with fellow cuddling enthusiasts.

So, what's on your agenda for this Friday night? Let's create a thread full of excitement, inspiration, and warmth. Share away!

Comments

• I'm will be attending a mind-blowing music concert by the incredible Hans Zimmer, all from the comfort of my couch! 🎉✨

Using virtual reality technology, I'll be transported to an immersive experience that feels like I'm right there in the concert hall. Picture this: great music, amazing visuals, and the thrill of being part of a live show, all without leaving home! Plus, I'll be meeting new people and exploring virtual worlds together.

I will try to take some pictures and post them here so that I can share with you my virtual reality experience.

• Hanging with my BFF tonight, probably a sports bar for dinner, plus a walk around the neighborhood to see the flowers blooming. Then we're going on an adventure (to a beach) to hunt rocks and take her dog swimming tomorrow. We're boring like that!

• edited May 2023

Your writing and communication is fantastic! 🤩

My boyfriend is done with finals so we'll be celebrating his free summer as well as our five-year anniversary, all weekend. 😎🥰 Across the weekend there will be a movie with couch cuddles, ice cream, a picnic at the lake, and making plans to utilize my very first passport! Should be a nice mix of fun and chillin'.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I’m prepping for an event so I have a lot to do. I’m procrastinating though - so not social.

• No plans for tonight but planning a hiking trip in a state park tomorrow.

• The new Legend of Zelda game was released today..so my inner nerd gets to come out and play once again!

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Tonight I am playing a D&D game online with some friends.

After that is over it will be time to make dinner (quite likely homemade quesadillas with ground turkey, onions, and mushrooms) and then watch a few baseball games.

One of the benefits of living in CST is being able to watch the West Coast ball games in real time.

• I am loving this inviting and diverse thread!

This evening is a quiet one for me at home enjoying quality time with family 💖

• Hanging out at home with my dogs

• Taking my 84 yo aunt out to one of the best steakhouses in the area for Mothers Day. She will have steak and fresh vegetables and constantly prod me to eat meat. I am doing it tonight because I will be in San Diego on Sunday. After dinner with her I will pack, smoke some awesome sativa and probably stay up too late.

• Cheesecake Factory

• @BoomerSpooner That’s so sweet. She must really adore her nephew.

• edited May 2023

Staying home with my cats watching Ted Lasso and the new documentary on Michael J. Fox.

@BoomerSpooner what is sativa?

PS. @BoomerSpooner, never mind, I looked it up.

• I just got in from taking kids out to dinner. I never go on Fridays because on Saturday I get up early and get a nice 10 mile run in first thing, have a big breakfast and then head to band practice at noon. So I'm going to go chill on the couch for a bit with nothing specific to do in mind before turning in.

Saturday night is shaping up nicely because my favorite cuddle bud is coming over and I am going to cuddle for the first time in like 2 months....haha

• Golden Corral

• @Sooson YUM! Cheesecake Factory is divine! I always start with dessert(s) there and work backward to real food, if needed.

Cedric Mullens of the Orioles hit for the cycle, and the Dodgers are starting in 30 minutes.

Pretty great end to a good day.

• @UKrob mate, I’m just happy to get home after another week working out of town.
    Looking forward to a nice shower to get the stench of delayed flights out of my skin and relax 😉

• I’m trying to stay busy. Today I visited my Dad who is in rehab for a hip replacement. It will be a rough weekend. My brother unexpectedly passed a year ago today. So I had dinner with close friends.

Those friends asked me to come spend time tomorrow evening. I’ll take my SIL out for breakfast.

Sunday I will probably visit dad again and see a movie.

• After work I went to Firebirds, had a grilled sirloin blue cheese salad , chicken tortilla soup, and side of corn. Finished some documentation from work and after that went to Dicks and got a pair of shorts and new sunglasses. Then to Waffle House for coffee and chatted with a couple folks there . Then went out for a drive and to a couple shops while texting some friends and catching up on gossip etc. Got in about 11 after stopping by Taco Bell drive thru for nacho fries and cheesy roll ups. Now watching vids , tinkering online, and getting ready to turn in as I work in the morning.

• @AllAboutSoul I will keep that in mind =) =) =)

• It's Friday again I'm thinking of going to the cinema later, not sure what is on, will have a look when I get back home from work.

• I have my rodeo committee's annual Crawfish boil to attend after work.

• @TNNative Ted Lasso ❤️❤️❤️
    I’ll be attending Nocturna, a 7 hour energy/chiropractic event thats 4x/year in Atlanta, GA. The time before last it changed my breathing pattern. It’s an amazing energy shifting event. I’m so excited!!!

• My niece is passing thru town with my 2 grandnieces today. We're going to dinner at a really fun spot, not sure after.

Working on a project, then playing some D&D with a global group (players in New Zealand, Italy, England, and here in the United States) that streams on a couple of platforms.

After that a bit of dinner, and a baseball game or two.

• [Deleted User]Cuddleguy030 (deleted user)

I will be chilling at my place tonight, not much goes on in my world

• I have finished work early so I have the rest of the day and night to enjoy. Not sure what to do as I went out last night. Might just go and watch a movie in VR cinema.