Are you a cat or dog person ?

Comments

• Prefer dogs and Horses. But really more of an any animal person over people person anyday.

• Had a few cats and grew up with dogs in the house, but I find them to much trouble myself. I like to just take off in my RV at the spur of the moment and not have to deal with pets. But if I had more land I would like to have a twin to Seymour

• cat obviously
    but i do like dogs.
    shame my cat doesn't

• I am a semi domesticated feral raccoon sort of person, but I also like cats and dogs. πŸ˜‚πŸ€·

• @pmvines Aww, they're adorable. 😍

Does werewolves count as dogs?πŸ€”

Lol.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cuz, if I could find a werewolf as a pet...That would be great!😁

• @Sooson 🀣🀣🀣

• More leaning towards cat for my own home, but my kiddos would definitely thrive with a doggo. I love most animals though, so I'd obviously wanna pet whatever it is. 😍

• But mostly a lizard person or iguana

• Cats for me.

• edited May 2023

@GrayKunz That cat face!!! So cute! I can see why the cat got brought home.
    Here is mine: one cat, one Guinea pig, and I have two finches too.

• Both. As long as they are willing to cuddle. Just brings joy in different sizes.

• Dog. My Basset Hound Buddy Fred crossed over the Rainbow Bridge on May 23, and I'm missing him terribly. This is a photo of him I took on May 22, trying to beg a piece of a sandwich from the missus. He almost made it to 15 yrs old.

• @CallMeMikey , he looks like a sweetheart. I’m sorry for your loss.

• I'm currently in possession of some extra critters that need new cuddle buddies.

These 3 sweet babies have lost their owner and I really can't keep them. I already have 2 dogs and 2 cats and 3 snakes here. The doggos can be separated but would probably be happier together. They were lap dogs with their previous owner but I'm not a lapdog person. The old cat would be happiest without those 2.

• I may be too much of a cat person, my cat has his own blanket with his face on it

• @CuddleHugs01234 Thank you for your kind words. He was. He had a big, gentle heart and he loved everyone.

• I was a cat person in my teens & early 20's. Since then, I'm a dog person.

• I love all animals, but I am definitely more of a dog person.

• I love this question only to give this answer. I am both but then again I'd pet a crocodile if I knew the little devil wouldn't bite me lol

• Meow. So my son brought home a kitten three years ago. I was not happy nor did I like the cat. If it had run away I would not have cared one bit. I had surgery about a year later, and I was in bed for about a week recovering. That cat kept me company; it laid next to me all week almost like it knew I was sick and she was taking care of me. I love that cat so much now, because even though I did not like her and I may have been mean to her at times, she gave me love and compassion. She's my grand-cat.

• :'( Why do we have to choose? You either like animals or notπŸ˜… though I guess it's ok to have preferences. If so, I like cats. πŸ˜½πŸ˜½πŸ’• Smart, independent, and low-maintenance... Just how I like my men πŸ˜›

• I would say that I am a dog person.

• My dog is a cat person...🐢😺

• @cuddle_bug88 that’s a great picture!