Are you a cat or dog person ?

13»

Comments

• Lol truthfully, I haven't spent as much time with cats as I have with dogs, but I really admire them.

• @cuddle_bug88 A Dalmatian dog and a Dalmatian cat?!? So cute together

• @Matt462 thanks!!
    @CuddleHugs01234 he's a Great Dane. They are both harlequin! I often leave the dog to babysit the cats. 😂 He does a fabulous job.

• edited June 2023

I will never not use this gif...

I am particularly fond of dog-like cats and cat-like dogs. Golden retrievers and black cats will forever have my heart as well.

I'm an animal lover in general, though I tend to avoid the creepy crawlies and just admire them through glass or a healthy distance 😅 I've had pennygigs (guinea pigs), buns (rabbits), birbs (birds), and of course cats and dogs. I've also pet sat fish, rats, hamsters, lizards, frogs, and chickens. Right now I have 3 cats and a budgie, which is way more than I should for my small space, but I can't wait to have more space to grow our ragtag rescue family.

Yay Team Void @innatefx ! 🖤

• Both! But I only have 2 cats right now. If my pics would load I'd post them.. 😑

• edited June 2023

Both! But for now, I have my chonky boy. Hoping to get him a sibling soon once I have more space for another fur baby. 🥰

• I love both, but currently only have two dogs at the moment. I had two cats - one lived to 16 and the other was 19. They were the best cuddlers, but only when I was sick on the couch - I couldn’t get them off me. Otherwise it was sporadic lap sitting.

One pf my dogs follows me everywhere and must be with me in a chair or on the couch. And both dogs sleep with me so I get nighttime cuddles too.

• This is quite the dilemma. I would say CAT & DOG! But since we have to choose, I would go with cats, given my previous history with them. I am more familiar with cats and their behavior than with dogs. I appreciate cat's agility, spontaneity, and independence. Cats are also effortlessly funny due to their unique personalities.

On the other hand, I can appreciate dogs for their sociability. I have dog walked before. I quickly learned that walking a dog is an instant conversation starter and puts you in a position to meet various people and dog breeds.

Shout out to cats and dogs! They both are affectionate and make fantastic cuddle buddies. "Ruff! Ruff! Meow!"

• @SweetStuff Not to keep tagging you but Catdog is one of the best cartoons ever made. Hugs!

• @stormydaycuddle, I do not mind the tagging. Being acknowledged is a beautiful thing. How could I have an issue with that? :3_ ** *Sending warm hugs your way***_

• I love animals in general but definitely cats. I'm that crazy cat lady that gets emotional over kitty cats.

• Snake person

• @cuddle_bug88 Cool, I didn’t even know that existed. It’s cute and nice that they match. Great profile pics of you. Love the hair color changes, my fav is purple on the wooden walkway, and the light blue color. :)

• Allll the pets for me, but I met my new grandpup yesterday. Took less than 10 minutes to be head over heels in love with her.