Happy Pride Month! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

I hope everyone in the community has a happy and safe Pride month. Take care of each other. πŸŒˆπŸ€—

Β«134567

Comments

• edited June 2023

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ«‚πŸ©·πŸ’›πŸ’™

This is the only place I feel comfortable enough expressing myself, and I have it pretty easy 🫠

• Happy pride month πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Free hugs.

• Happy Pride Month!!! Remember you have a friend in me. Feel free to reach out for some cuddles!!!

• [Deleted User]Kuddle6 (deleted user)

🌈Happy Pride! πŸ©·πŸ’›πŸ©΅

• πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ πŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈ
    Happy pride month!!!!

• Happy pride month!!! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’—πŸ’œπŸ’™

• Happy Pride Month!!! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• Happy Pride Month my LGBTQ Cuddle Bugs πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€βš§οΈπŸ€—

• The LGBTQ community especially needs our support these days. My good friend is ex-military and now coming out as trans and almost DIED for this county (lost 2 squad members) in Afghanistan and yet certain groups want to deny her rights to pursue a life of happiness. Pathetic.

• πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ** Always an ally** πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• @Lisa123 OMG, I want to cuddle this lil furball of luv! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• edited June 2023

πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆhappy pride month! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ–€πŸ€

• Happy pride month y’all!!! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

• Happy pride month!!!

• 🌈🌈 Happy pride month 🌈 🌈

Remember we all deserve love regardless of race, orientation or preference, for true love knows no bounds !!!

Celebrate safely 🎊

I’ll be handing out hugs πŸ€— and emotional support at the πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Chicago Pride Parade πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ w/ friends and I’m so excited πŸ˜†βœŠπŸΎπŸ˜„

• πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆ
    Let it flyyyy high! Much loooove to you allllll! πŸ€—πŸ’œβœ¨οΈπŸ’«

• Happy pride!

πŸ–€πŸ©ΆπŸ€πŸ’œ

• πŸ’™β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ€ŽπŸ€πŸ–€πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

• edited June 2023

Reported and reviewed. Removing comment for being anti-trans. [Charlie_Bear]

• @Mumble_Rapper I notice you checked out my profile so I suspect my comment might have been what triggered you. But, you can be rest assured that I didn't report you because I didn't even get to see what you posted. I don't report people - I would have been happy to have had a chance to reply to whatever you said and defend of the honor of a war veteran and trans ally.

• [Deleted User]emiilyy (deleted user)

happy pride month β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ

• Happy pride month β™₯οΈπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸŒˆLove is love.

• Happy Pride!!!!

• edited June 2023

This person just reposted their comment that I removed earlier. They are already banned so I’ll just remove this comment as well. [Charlie_Bear]

• edited June 2023