Wine or whiskey

[Deleted User]BaldRed (deleted user)

what would you prefer, wine or whiskey during cuddle session?.. Good glass of wine is good as whiskey. I think it is classy.

what you think?

Comments

• edited June 2023

Water before it turned into wine

• Whiskey - bourbon preferably

• edited June 2023

Sativa and water.

• Not to be a party 💩er but I believe both are prohibited by the CC terms of service.

• I remember reading somewhere that as long as you’re not sloshed it was ok to have a couple drinks

• Whiskey makes me mean
    Wine makes me flirty and relaxed
    vodka chills me out and relaxes me

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Ice tea for me, thanks.

• I prefer cannabis though to drinking or 🍄

• lemonade or water.

• edited June 2023

@JohnR1972
    While being drunk or high means one cannot give consent, it’s actually not against the rules to have alcohol or a smoke as long as it’s not excessive. This is of course as long as things remain strictly platonic.

• I would not drink any alcohol prior to cuddling because I react to it by sweating profusely. Only water for me.

• I am a whiskey guy. I don’t know that I would want to drink with a pro though until I’ve built a bit of a relationship with her.

• [Deleted User]BaldRed (deleted user)

I think that is a stigma that many people think that a glass of whiskey is equal to get drunk. Less than 1oz while chatting or whatever it can be enjoyable. Sage91436, I never have cannabis before, hey maybe a trip to LA might get the experience. 🤔🤭

• Diet coke. Alcohol makes me sleepy and generally isn't a good idea for me for driving purposes.

• edited June 2023

Love both but I'm more of a wine person now. My heart doesn't do well with liquor lately. Not while cuddling though.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

I like wine and once in a while some Wild Turkey.

• Neither I don't drink, and for safety and consent purposes, I require both myself and the client to be sober in sessions.

• Neither. I'm a recovering alcoholic.

• Water or ice tea.

• @Charlie_Bear - thank you for the clarification. It was never an issue for me either way, I only drink 1 or 2 glasses of wine per month and 1 Bourbon or mixed drink every couple of months.

• I prefer some yummy Indica before a session 😋 💨

I’m happy to smoke with a client before a session but I prefer not to drink before or during a session unless it’s with a regular and being done in moderation. No shots or heavy drinking.

• edited June 2023

People consider alcohol/liquor as "classy"??
    ....oh!
    Some people consider it Poison💀

• @EmpressBlaze some people consider soda or water poison. To each their own.

• @BaldRed definitely let me know when you’re coming out this way. We can arrange to meet n greet first at a dispensary!

• edited June 2023

@AllAboutSoul 👍🏽absolutely agreed. Soda can clean off battery acid and blood yet still have consumers.
    BaldRed did ask at the end "What you think?"
    and I replied. Thanks for commenting on my reply.

• Depends on my mood at the time. I love a good bourbon or a tawny port

@EmpressBlaze one thing is get drunk other is have one glass of whatever type of alcohol beverage you might like. Poison yes, when a person drink a bottle. Do you consider cannabis poison as well?

• edited June 2023

@BaldRed
    "what would you prefer, wine or whiskey during cuddle session?.. Good glass of wine is good as whiskey. I think it is classy.

what you think?"

....This is what you asked, correct? @BaldRed

You were not talking about getting drunk.
    You asked if wine or whiskey during a cuddle session. You opinioned "it" to be classy.

and I questioned alcohol to be "classy".
    I stated alcohol to be a poison. Some will agree and some will not.
    As 'AllAboutSoul' commented "to each their own".

To answer your last question, if I consider cannabis to be a poison...absolutely not.
    I can smoke too much and may fall asleep but if I drink too much I throw tf up. * Poisonous reaction *
    🤷🏽‍♀️..... "to each their own"

Btw...alcohol causes inflammatory diseases and cannabis is a powerful anti-inflammatory.

Stay safe ya'll! 😘✨️