✨🐝✨Summertime activities ✨🐝✨

How’s everyone’s summer going so far?

Comments

• I am probably going to Hell in a couple of weeks. Hopefully it will just be a short visit on a 100 mile bike ride through South Eastern Michigan 😂

• It’s obscenely hot in Texas! It’s too hot to do anything. The other night at 11:00 PM, it was still over 103. We might all melt.

• edited June 2023

Sitting under a tree, watching the traffic go by, drinking water. I got to go to the beach in April.

• Heading to Oregon for a retreat and a short vacation after. It’s only a week but I’m looking forward to some respite from the hot weather here in TX.

• Summer temps (finally) in WI - looking forward to lots of festivals, bike rides and traveling (for work though 😶).

• Texas is in pre-heating mode right now, with everyday being over 100 this week. As a Seattle-native who never really experienced summers such as this - the novelty is simultaneously fun and terrible haha. You can feel a shared collective agony among everyone here which I find amusing as it's a great conversation starter among strangers. Even so, it's a great excuse to get in the water :)

• I’m actually starting to look forward to summer. Especially with going to the Chicago Cuddle meet up. Things have opened up for me in a bitter sweet way.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

Digging through my files of “Didn’t Quite Work” projects from about 15 years ago, and found an idea that my skill level and experience can now make into something good.

So, for at least the next few weeks, I’m busy writing, editing, creating new icons, and then uploading all of that into the simulator for play testing.

• @JohnR1972 try this one Hotter 'N Hell Hundred in Wichita Falls, TX in August.
    I have friends that do it every year, i have yet to brave it myself.
    @CharlesInWI I'm intrigued! Would love to see it!

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

@KaaGee

If all goes well, then in about 12-15 months you will!

Game design, development, and production is not a profession for the impatient.

• Great here! Beach visits (sunrise and sunsets), parties, visiting and hanging with my bffs. My life is crazy busy for most people, but very chill for me.
    @JohnR1972 Hell yeah! 😂🤣
    @Bear (hugs)

• edited June 2023

I’m hoping my summer gets filled with a few gigs in some bars/clubs. We’ve got enough material ready and are ready to test it out in front of a (hopefully buzzed) audience.

Have a good trip planned next month for NYC. Just me and the kids. Already booked everything except the scooters for our day at Central Park. I need to do that today..lol. Would be fun to find a cuddle enthusiast while I’m there…haha.

• I will be taking a vacation to Florida soon, so ready. Kayaking, roller blading in the park and dancing on the weekends. 🎉🎉🎉

• I'm so happy I live on a lake, been getting the kayak out in the evenings. It's too hot to be outside during the day, though...went swimming last night & my arms are feeling it today!
    Water is magic!

• Rock skipping olympics. I qualified in the 100.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)
    edited June 2023

Kayaking on the lake.

• Paying high ac bills is a favorite

• edited June 2023

@KaaGee - I had to look up that ride, it looks fantastic. If it were a couple weeks earlier I would love to do that ride as I have a lot of free time in July and early August but not nearly as much by late August.

@AllAboutSoul - I’ll see you in Hell 😊
    It looks like my big International trip in early July is going to have to be postponed so I am going to register for the big ride. I will DM you tomorrow.

• edited June 2023

@AllAboutSoul - Oh my. That meme brings back some memories…. Stories for another time and in much less public forum 😂