Rude pro

I hate it when you reach out to a pro and they are completely rude . Then they say you’re the bad guy . Most of the pros I have messaged are awesome and thank you for that .

Never be rude to a client unless its justified . A simple hi should not be replied with rudeny

Comments

• Why would they be rude if they're trying to get clients? Maybe if you constantly message them with no intent to book?

• It's the chance you take reaching out to strangers on the net. Since the site can see the messages, they will know if you are the bad guy or not.

• I just said hi to them and she called me entitled. She passively aggressively sent a message saying respect my profile and come up with a time .

• I'd block them so I don't contact them again. That's a major red flag that a session with that person will not go well.

• I want to give her a bad karma rating

• No. You cannot leave karma unless you met or if you booked that person and she never showed up. Just let it go.

• Good point .

• I really need to work on that

• @jimboslice5014
    Don’t leave bad karma from rude messaging. Instead you could report her if you felt it was bad enough. The karma is for when people meet in person and cuddle, so leaving it simply from messaging will most likely result in it being reported and removed.

• Good call . That just got me so mad . Shes not worth my time and money

• edited June 2023

It doesn't sound like she did anything against the site rules. It will just hurt her own business. (people won't want to book her)

• FWIW - I have no idea who the pro is and it doesn’t matter. Based on the very limited info provided… if she said “respect my profile and come up with a time” that probably means she had a very clear statement in her profile that said something like “when contacting me be sure to include a proposed day and time…” and she was annoyed that you contacted her without following the instructions in her profile.

I’m not trying to take sides, just explaining what was most likely at the crux of issue.

• Jim, I know there’s the urge to react. Don’t. Take a few moments to breathe, remind yourself of your good qualities & give them the benefit of asking the why. It may be they had a bad day? Maybe they had a bad experience & you’re getting the residual of it. Maybe…. So many reasons. For your soul & theirs, choose to do good. To be kind. To show empathy, respect, & compassion. Not all cuddles are with the physical. Show’em you can with your words as well. Show them you’re a good man.

• Still she could have been more polite about it . I get people get frustrated but they should not be rude about it

• People are gonna be people. The key is to break the cycle before it rolls you in.

• It shouldn't matter what some internet stranger whom you never met says. Just block her and move on to the next person.

• @jimboslice5014 get a hold of yourself, it's not that deep

• It's no secret we get a ton of time wasters. I don't react positively to generic one worded opening messages either. What are you looking for? To book? To make idle chat? I shouldn't have to ask why you're messaging me. Make it clear in your opening message what you're looking for after you've read their profile. I can assure you the difference in response will be more positive and welcoming.

Many of us put work into them to answer FAQs, what to expect, our availability, required deposits etc. It saves both you and us a lot of back and forth if people would just read profiles before sending a dead end one word message.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

I feel the whole story is yet to come.

• @Rezz - That's how I met my first pro in 2017. She decided to leave this website, but still takes me as a client who I book with directly once a month.

• @Mman
    😂😂😂 I am hoping that will not be the case here.

• Oooh, boy. Waiting. Just waiting. Already in the red but I'll wait it out.

• @jimboslice5014 I hear you. My 2 cents in this situation would be to just move on. A colleague of mine got banned for reporting a pro for rudeness and harassment. The pro accepted a booking, exchanged contact info, and she then cancelled the booking saying she is busy, acted rude and boasted about having many clients. Later she tried to book via text outside the website, for the same time and day as original appointment. This was reported to the website, text evidence submitted, which was accepted and the pro was banned. But in a day things changed, the pro was unbanned but my colleague's account was banned. Apparently, the pro convinced the website that the account is a fake profile. So my suggestion would be not to report, because the website might side with the pro. Best would be to move on, find another person.

• These sorts of topics always end well...

• @WriterGF I can feel the end coming though... hugs.

• Sounds like you dodged a bullet. What a miserable person who gets pissed off by "Hi". I wonder what else pisses them off.

• Maybe she got 12 "Hi's" in the last day and maybe her profile clearly states what she wants in an initial message ... and if she had simply not responded at all, maybe she would be getting bashed for being unprofessional by not responding. Two sides to every story. Justified or not, these topics rarely result in an outpouring of support for the OP or pros everywhere vowing to be better, so not sure of the point.

• I'm not sure of any of your points?

• if they’re under age 25 - not surprising

• edited June 2023

How is a message saying “respect my profile and come up with a time” even remotely passive aggressive?

This discussion has been locked.