monthly cuddling budget

[Deleted User]space_creature (deleted user)

do you have one ? if so, how much do you typically allocate ?

ยซ1

Comments

• If I did, it would go toward traveling to snuggle up with other enthusiasts in nearby states. ๐Ÿ˜Š

~ Sunset Snuggles

• I agree with Sunset Snuggles

• edited June 2023

Depends on what your intentions are. There are so many men (especially old men) who use this as a platform to touch women for pleasure. They be dishing out thousands upon thousands of dollars booking so many sessions with professionals for that purpose. If you are touch deprived and actually use this as a service, then once every couple months is fine.

• I have a $0 budget at the moment, though if I could fit it into my budget right now I would gladly get some pro cuddles in.

@SunsetSnuggles
    California is nearby, right? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• edited June 2023

I supplement my cuddling spending with my dog walking money now:)
    Iv spent way to much in the past when I'm missing my favorite people.

• [Deleted User]Cuddleguy030 (deleted user)

If I had 5k to spend I would on more pros. I agree with @Charlie_Bear.

@SunsetSnuggles
    How far is Utah for you? ๐Ÿ˜†

• My cuddle budget is more like every other month. I would cuddle twice a month if I had the available funds. I suppose I could cuddle more if I only did one hour sessions, but that's just not enough time I have to do two.

• Don't have one.

• edited June 2023

I have a regular pro cuddler that I met in 2017 who left the site due to the bad apples on this place(she had to deal with a stalker from here) but I still see her once a month that I have have a budget for. I book directly with since she is no longer part of a cuddling website. Sometimes when I have extra money to spend, I'll get other pro cuddlers.

• I mostly use Professional Cuddlers because I travel so much and have a crappy schedule. I just found an enthusiast near me who is looking for a regular cuddle buddy. We have met once for coffee.
    If it works out, I would happily switch from pros.
    Budget now about 300 a month.

• edited June 2023

$2596.00......................

;)

Korean Won.

Or $2 american dollars

• edited June 2023

• [Deleted User]space_creature (deleted user)

@CelestialTouch my experience has been different (maybe because I am a guy), I could not find many enthusiasts so had to seek pro cuddlers. Most pro cuddlers seek platonic friendships and set clear boundaries. However, rarely you meet pro- cuddlers who seek romantic relationships depending on how comfortable they feel with the cuddler and the stage of life they are in. Wish you all the best in your search for a platonic / therapeutic enthusiast!

• @Charlie_Bear For my spaceship, yup. ๐Ÿ˜

@Cuddleguy030 Actually I've gone to Utah for cuddles once before and had a wonderful time. Salt Lake is about a six-hour drive.

~ Sunset Snuggles

• As a pro I can tell you what my regulars do, if that helps. I would say most see me every 2-3 months for 1.5 hours. A couple do every week for periods of time to work on their anxiety but I would say most are 2-3 monthers. I guess I do have a couple monthly.
    Cuddling is so specific to the person, where they are, and what needs they have in the moment. I would think it would fluctuate from season to season even!

• [Deleted User]AnNichols (deleted user)

I budget myself around $200 a month. Sometimes I'll splurge/ease up depending on the occasion as well as finances

• I do have a monthly cuddling budget about 300. I do like to provide a welcoming and serene environment so I'll spend a little more on location.

• Last fall I was doing about $1k a month. Right now it's $0, been missing my wonderful cuddlists I used to see.

• Okay, so I don't have a cuddling budget. I do have a cuddling hoodie addiction that costs a bit. <3 hoodies. Idk why. So cozy to cuddle in.

• edited June 2023

I find 2hrs/month is my minimum cuddle need, so about $200. If the session is going well I ask for another paid hour. That often works. Occasionally I ask for an overnight on the spot but pros are usually not able to accommodate that, although it's happened. I guess that's life. So, I would say $200-$300/mo for a minimum budget.

• Pro here- For me it's $90 for 1 hour & $160 for 2 hours. If a cuddle is scheduled once a month that would break down to 22.50/week budget for an hour a month or 40/week for 2 hrs. I'd be more apt to give deeper discounts with someone who schedules every month consistently.

• I try to look for enthusiast or someone one close. Yet not much luck. I have a few pros that are from out state Iโ€™ve been happy to be with.
    Especially this month. I have had a open budget. It helps with my grief.

• In general terms - Everyone has a Cuddle budget or this site would not be successful.

I cuddle when I travel and have paid more in certain cities versus others. The average rate per hour generally goes from $75-125 per hour and some cuddlers offer sliding scale depending on how long you book.

And I will pay more if I am truly interested in meeting someone one or the fun experience.

• My Credit card is maxed out, I cant help it,I like women more than I could afford.

@Ash75 don't forget to plan for your retirement :astonished:

edited June 2023

@Hugginghealer that is indeed very helpful, thank you!

@Backscratch75 I agree, I am trying to find a regular for recurring sessions.

@stormydaycuddle LOL, that is funny. would love to see your hoddie collection!

@Lisa123 makes sense! I am trying to find something along those lines.

• [Deleted User]CharlesInWI (deleted user)

My cuddling budget is zero.

My patient search for a fellow enthusiast continues.

• From my experience, most clients do not have a set dollar amount they earmark for cuddling each month. This is a very personal and emotional service, so they don't budget for it the same way they budget for other ongoing expenses like food, travel, etc. If the client feels a strong need for touch and connection and has the extra money that month they will make cuddling a priority. But if their car needs a repair or they have a vacation coming up, cuddling often goes to the wayside.

• edited June 2023

A good follow up question to the cuddle budget is : just how much cuddling does one need a month to provide them a therapeutic benefit? It's a rhetorical question, much like the budget question as I am sure it differs per person.

This topic exposes the fact that because finding a cuddle buddy is pretty much locked behind a pay wall, many of us do not get enough cuddling that we may need, or get it at ALL. This is clearly the driving factor behind most or all of the complaint topics we see here on a weekly basic.

Me personally, I feel lucky. I could cuddle every single day because I just love to cuddle. I don't NEED to cuddle, I just WANT to. And I don't need it every day of course. I'd like to cuddle once a week but would be fine with once a month. I typically cuddle every other month currently so I would say I am just a tad bit under-cuddled. But, at least I only get lonely, I don't suffer from depression. I am very much enjoying non complicated single life.

• Cuddling is like a drug. Once you tried it, you want more and you suffer from withdrawals when you're not cuddling.