What are you procrastinating on?

2»

Comments

• Filing my taxes.

• @AllAboutSoul I know, right!?!? 😄😄😄
    I had some changes in my home country and need to declare here, but my tax person and I are still trying to figure it out the proper way to do.

• Catching up with old friends and loved ones . Seems silly, but the longer I'm out of touch the harder it is to resume. It's not because of any love lost on my end or a lack of interest. I think part of it is that I am afraid that the other person might be upset with me, or that they've moved on and don't have an interest anymore. Hesitation happens and then over thinking gets in the way .

• @pmvines , I go thru no contact periods occasionally, only realize it during a scam of my texts. Oops! It's been 3 weeks already? So I send HI and a funny meme. Good ice breaker. Ball is in their court now. HA!

• I've been having a look at this thread title since it was posted... You know what? I'll get back to you. 🤭

• @pmvines

I think part of it is that I am afraid that the other person might be upset with me, or that they've moved on and don't have an interest anymore.

Who are you again? 👀

• I’m a professional procrastinator… I’m working on it but I’m even procrastinating on that 😔

• All of the above. Sometimes it’s just standing up. Picturing it but not doing it. There are days I’m extremely active.
    I’ve been reading about how to unfreeze your nervous system. It’s not being lazy or procrastinating. There’s a reason. Stress, overwhelmed, depression. Many possibilities.
    I have more info on things that are helping me, making a difference - feel free to PM me if you want.

• Investing into my retirement plans early.

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• I keep meaning to procrastinate, but I never get around to it.

• Some of my more tedious yearly goals, like choosing a scanner to digitize old family photos...

Update: The potential busted sprinkler pipe was thankfully just a burst hose bib, which was easily, quickly, and cheaply replaced by a plumber and didn't cost us a dime! 😌 Crisis averted, and the procrastination turned out to be unnecessary anxiety! 🙂

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @Ripley54566 Procrastination is good. I believe you have your data. It’s like meditating on it. Good luck with your report.

I’m procrastinating on washing my car.

@AllAboutSoul It’s a nice quote

• Everything. I had surgery just over a week ago and man, getting back to it over 30 is rough. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• @JustPlaneCuddle Try major surgery over 50. You will have pain in places you never imagined.