Forever meal

If you had to choose one meal to eat forever, what would you eat and why?

Comments

• edited July 2023

Ribeye medium.rare with a nice char and salt and pepper, grilled shrimp with lemon butter sauce no sides

• Korean BBQ, no question.

• Nachos. (I review them all the time as I travel for work A LOT and always ask hotel staff or coworkers for good local Mexican restaurants. YUM!)

• I have had bacon and eggs for breakfast every day for nearly the past year. The only exceptions is a couple of days when I was traveling and the hotel had eggs and sausage instead of bacon.

• Toast - it’s an anytime food. 🙃

• Mangu with salami. :D

• Violet’s ever changing bubblegum.

• beer.

Just kidding. Crab legs. yum.

• Dessert. Tippins French Silk Pie. I would hope it wouldn’t take more than 5 days to become completely sick of it, getting past the cravings.

• Sushi or Mexican food

• If not restricted to one brand, then Cereal heh.

Otherwise, being a typical British person I'd have to say Fish & Chips ;)

• Authentic Japanese hibachi or a Brazilian steakhouse since most of them have an endless variety of meats to eat 😍

• General tso chicken

• @JustPlaneCuddle awesome idea! Toast is very versatile with so many easy toppings, butter, strawberry jam, honey, butter with garlic... and infinite flavors of bread! Dang; I want toast now!

• edited July 2023

There was a man who loved potatoes and got so fed up of everybody criticising them that he decided to live on potatoes for three months. He was examined by his doctor and pronounced fit and well, and so he ate nothing but potatoes for three months. At the end he was examined by the doctor again who could find no ill effects.

The man decided to celebrate his success with a dinner party for the friends and family who had supported him. The menu included potatoes. He wasn't even sick of them.

In the long term he would have suffered some ill effects. The simplest nutritionally complete diet that I know of is potatoes, milk and a few oats.

If your forever food doesn't have vitamin C in it, you will die of scurvy in six months. If no molybdenum you can look forward to mental disturbances, seizures and a coma before death.

Steak or bacon & eggs sounds nice but if the constipation doesn't kill you, you'll probably wish it would.

• Salad. You can put anything in it for an infinite number of combinations

• Tacos - endless combinations, and they can even be healthy with the right ingredients.

• @Taco_Weekday I'm shocked, SHOCKED at your answer! On a side note, how did you come up with your name here? 😂😁

• Shepherd's pie

• Chicago style pizza for sure.

• [Deleted User]Umoja (deleted user)

Meatloaf and fettucine alfredo with bok choy and broccoli. Slobber. lol

• Breakfast food ... eggs, bacon, biscuit and gravy, grits with butter, salt, and sugar. 🤤

• [Deleted User]Kaylise (deleted user)

Give me my stew chicken with rice and peas.

• A Mexican meal, although if I have that too much, I wouldn’t want it anymore. I’m glad and thankful I get a variety of foods in my life. :)

• Not a meal, but a side that I don’t get tired of is sweet potatoes.

• @AllAboutSoul IMO, every day is a good day for tacos - not just Tuesdays.

• Any of my granny's random Tuesday night dinners. They rival any Holiday meal. She made them about once a week and we'd all go to her house (my uncle's family, our family and my grandmother) to eat. She made everything from scratch. It was amazing.

• Falafel pitas