Does Age Matter?

13»

Comments

• It would be interesting to see the top 20 most booked pros in order from 1 to 20 this past year, and see who booked them … people can say whatever they want, data is valuable and I’m sure cc has plenty of it, it will show different from spoken words / or written / or typed.

• I'm going out of town next week and plan to see multiple friends, oldest in their 60s and youngest in their 20s. All different ages and all amazing for what they have to offer

• Why do people yell out "college boy" like it's some kind of insult? Many people never pursue an education passed high school.

• Because physical appearance matters to many people when getting that intimate with them. If they never tell me their education level, I will never know.

And why does the physical matter more than other stuff? Look, people talk. They ask about opinions, your job, religion, politics, etc. I do not know why you are fixated on the education part. People do not know your politics, class, religion, education etc. unless they are asked. But some people display their prejudices or preferences when they hear an answer or belief they did not expect or approve of. Is it right? I don’t know because I don’t ask why and I am there to cuddle and not be the morality police. You wanted to know why education matters—why does any of it matter? No correct answer exists on this because people are all different.

• Why do people yell out "college boy" like it's some kind of insult? Many people never pursue an education passed high school.

Insecurity. There are educated people who feel compelled to tell you how much they know on a given subject when their input was unsolicited. That is insecurity as well.

• @FunCartel - I also don't care if they believe in God or if they're a Trump supporter. It's irrelevant in cuddling

• edited January 2023

@cuddles_ndream hahaha.
    @everyone age doesn’t matter unless… you can’t understand a word being said. 😂😂😂 I once had a cuddle where the client and I spoke the same language but we were on two different planets. I respect that both forms of communication were valid but the only two words I understood the whole time were “yeet” which I learned recently and “vibing” I don’t think I’m that old but I after that cuddle I felt like a grandma. These young whippersnappers and their new lingo. 😩😩😩 still cuddle in a non discriminatory way but next time I’m going to need google handy.

• @stormydaycuddle lol but shout outs to them! I have no complaints on who gets the most cuddles, I just think data is super valuable, so much so that surveys are becoming a thing of the past because people aren’t even honest with themselves when answering, and they answer what they think they are , feel. or would like to be, actual data is concrete …

And come to think about it, I would love to cuddle someone that’s completely the opposite of me, different political stance / different religious beliefs, and ask them why if they’re up for it and Vice versa lol … as well as cuddle people who like pineapple on their pizza, and again ask them why 🤭

I think we learn from our differences and make for interesting cool moments / experiences.

• @cuddles_ndream my roommate is actually CSOat one of the top marketing companies that does just that and I’m not going to lie data collection is a slippery slope I don’t think CC wants to handle at that level. There are extreme laws in the US about how data is collected and used. As much as it’s misused you still don’t want to be on the wrong side of that. I know horror stories where well meaning data shares have led to a nice sit down with the DOJ. Especially when info like religion is involved.
    Side note: I am totally down to know who loves pineapple pizza. I love telling people they’re wrong. 😂😂😂😂

• @stormydaycuddle you're absolutely right, this was literally last week.

• @cuddles_ndream Oooh, ow. Don’t get me into the EU data collection laws. They mean well but they for the most part play directly into the hands of the big players ie meta & google. People are more likely to accept data collection terms in exchange for social media and e mail. Whereas their tiny competitors don’t have anything that big to dangle and people don’t let them collect. Collecting as a whole can get shady but the EU kinda handed it over. They did mean well.

• @stormydaycuddle Something I also unfortunately know about 😂
    Have you been following the EU-DMA law though? The goal is to regulate the big players more strictly than smaller ones to help balance the playing field - at least that’s the surface level read.

• [Deleted User]Mman (deleted user)

Of course it matters. As we get older we lose our youth but gain insight and wisdom.
    Really a lousy trade if you ask me.

• @Mman lol🤣🤣😂 I seriously missed your presence & humor 😅

• @cde123 I only follow security because of my roommate. Lol, it does mean I know quite a lot more about it than your average security cert. grad. And far more than people with degrees and no actual experience. The market has been flooded by people who have been taught policy not practical hands on security. It makes hiring a pain then I have to hear about it😂😂😂😂

• As long as the person is above the age of 18, then I am perfectly fine with age. Gender on down the line doesn't matter to me as well.

• edited January 2023

@GreatHornedOwl me being a liberal interesting take on what I said as a young black woman it doesn't go above my head that I could be hurt because of my gender and because of my ethnicity so yes I have to be very selective and careful about who I have around me now some of these other people have more privilege or they may be living in an area where they feel safe a gated community but Im less privileged it is very easy to look on the news and to see what is happening (to avoid getting banned I'm sure you know what I mean ) so yes I want to be selective about the certain people that I cuddle with and if we don't have the same views and you're not within a certain age range yes I absolutely don't feel comfortable cuddling you my job as a pro is to provide platonic and spiritual connection so that maybe you leave cuddling with your soul ie spirit feeling a little lighter being a human is hard that's why human connection is important but I refuse to put myself in danger if you don't understand watch the Netflix tv show (you)

• @DeathbyChocolat - I agree that you need to very selective and careful about selecting who you cuddle with. However, I question whether using statistical methods in making that decision does very much to protect you. Using statistics based on purely imagined data will, if anything, have the opposite effect. When is the last time that you have heard of an 80+ year old rapist.

I can assure you that I am no more dangerous now than I was 60 years ago, and that I'm no more dangerous now, than I was 25 years ago, when I was more conservative. I would love to see any data that might suggest otherwise.

I also think that you need to understand that when inviting a stranger into their house to cuddle, women living in the most exclusive gated community, complete with security guard, face precisely the same degree of risk as do women living in the worst slum.

I'm glad to see that you appear to be becoming less certain that older men present a greater degree of risk than do younger men.