Does Age Matter?

edited February 2015 in General
Just wondering does age, race, the sex of a person matter as far is cuddling goes? 

Comments

• Probably as much as these things matter to you in life. We could generalize by each of these categories, but in reality, there is so much variety in each of these categories that I think if you rely to much on these factors, you will miss out on many a great experience.
  • Down to the participants involved.
  • I'm on cuddling terms with two people 10+ years my senior. It's only weird if you make it weird, and feel you need to be shamed for it. Just cuddle, yo! ;)
  • Doesn't matter to me. im younger than most ppl on here, but i will say that i luv maturity and honesty--those are the two things that count the most---no matter how old U are.
  • I don't think age really matters. I've only met two people so far both younger by a little. I may soon meet someone older. For me so far the biggest factor has been gut feeling. It hasn't let me down yet.
  • Nope, I've cuddled 18-45.

Bumpity bump just cause 😁

• I generally talk instead of watching TV or being silent. As such, different ages yield different experiences. But in terms of the physicality of it, not really.

• edited December 2022

To me it doesn’t matter (sex yes, female and I apologize in advance), also, I would prefer that the person I cuddle is Atleast 1 year younger than my mom for whatever reason that may be in my mind, and I would prefer to cuddle someone that isn’t under 25 again for whatever reason that may be in my mind. But there’s exceptions like anything else in life, with race I have my preference but that has to do with the music I’m into and my thought / assumptions that black & latina would vibe with the same taste in music I have … but it isn’t necessary at all.

Edit: to me the single most important thing is their profile / how they express themselves / how I connect with their mind through their words, even if they don’t have pics. I pay attention, especially in the forum I’m able to get a sense of someone’s personality / kindness / & heart.

• Well we got an 8 yr old thread about a topic discussed in detail in recent and current threads, so apparently age matters not. See what I did there

• Not sure this question is all that useful because it's so subjective.
    I know some people who want their cuddler buddy to be within 5 years of their age while others don't care how old someone is.
    Such a big difference in opinion!

• For me personally none of the above factors matter to me. I have cuddled many different ages, races, cultures, genders and types of people! I enjoy and embrace diversity. Positive energy and acceptance matters the most to me.

• I haven’t cuddled much at least in this platform. But i think going in age can offer a different energy, i think youthful energy is rejuvenating and mature energy is strengthening or fortifying. But that’s my experience in the world not just cuddling. I don’t think there is a draw for either it’s just what i think to expect. Maybe more experience in the matter would help. I think i crave both types of exchange but i do believe there is a difference.

• On a personal level as long as the person is over the age of 18, AGE is NOT an issue. I welcome ALL races, genders, orientations, disabilities on down the line.

• I prefer women. Age doesn't matter as much as maturity and how a person carries themselves. I've had young people act mature, and old people act irresponsibly in general. I'll consider it a person by person basis. All races are welcome.

• Age really don't matter much to me. I've snuggles on a lady about 15 years older than me as well as bout 2o years younger with both being a nice experience. I only feel comfy snuggling with a lady. Now if a lady wants to snuggle with another lady or dude with dude and both parties are cool with it, by all means. Go for it.

• I've worked with ladies from 18 to 70. No big deal for me.

• None of that matters to me but I do feel like it could matter, more specifically age could. Every cuddle session I’ve had we’ve talked and luckily I have a lot of different interest and enjoy hearing about things people are passionate about but I could see how a huge age gap could leave little in common besides the joy of cuddling.

• Speaking only for myself: no, no, yes.

• edited December 2022

@Huggles
    Yes, but I'm not a pro. I suspect the rules for paid professionals are different--and rightly so.

• I would never turn anyone away unless they had bad intention vibes or if they had poor hygiene. That's about it. Everyone deserves cuddles... so even the poor hygiene ones I feel for. Like just go shower and we can do this... haha I'm too kind, I feel for people on a very deep level. 🤗

• @Jillybear87 You may indeed be too kind. Lol. You're sweet.

• edited December 2022

Does age matter? As an 81 year old man, I assure you that it does. It may not matter much, when your cuddling, but not having found anybody to cuddle with, I couldn't say. For a over a year, I have mostly just been trying to find a reasonably local woman to chat with. With about 200 messages sent, I could probably count the replies on the fingers of one hand, with the typical reply being something like "I prefer younger men.

Over the course of that year, I have made many friends on CC, both men and women. The women tell me there's nothing wrong with either my profile, or my message. The trouble is that they are all at least 400 miles away, which eliminates them as possible cuddle partners.. For those of you who believe that age does not matter, you're certainly entitled to your opinion, but I think that you just haven't experienced that particular problem yet. Try walking a mile in my shoes.

Age most certainly does matter.

• @achetocuddle Be kind, and rewind. Wait, wrong decade.

Be empowered , and please shower? Don't be a coward, try a shower. R-E-S-P-E-C-T, find out what misogyny means to me! Lol

• edited December 2022

Please be posh and take a wash

Please don’t scathe, bathe

You owed her not to have an odor

Don’t smell sour, take a shower

Take a shower before your hour

• LOL, @cylee1180 The right decade for me tho. I probably will have to sing RESPECT this way to amuse myself.

@zerocantaloupe I like all these little riffs/sayings you 2 are doing. I wonder if this will start a train of riffs?

• edited December 2022

All three matter a lot to some people, and to others, none at all.

Enthusiasts are more likely to be selective here. Some professionals will have preferences also, but a good majority are accommodating of people who are respectful and hygienic regardless of what you look like.

To cuddle with someone, you have to be in Ed their preferred group or else be lucky and have a cuddler that doesn’t focus on those aspects.

Sometimes you can win people over with your personality even if they have such preferences - but this is more likely to happen in person rather than online. The forum is great place to show off your personality!

Though asking people in person is niche and may be considered odd which id why many of us on here

• Me personally I like younger girls, probly for the same reason girls like older guys. Or at the maximum someone close to my age or the same. It's not a concrete rule but just my preference. Everyone is different though

• edited January 2023

Yes it does matter to me as the social climate that we are in currently I am going to be very selective with who I'm cuddling because a lot of older men who reach out to me have political views and affiliations that I don't agree with how can I be comfortable sharing an experience of cuddling when we don't see eye to eye morally a lot of younger people are more open and I'm okay with that even people around my age my cut off age is 50 because I don't want to cuddle anybody that is older than my parents everybody has their own preference but as someone who is considered to be pansexual and queer and a black woman and plus size I have a lot of people who have negative views against me so I need to be selective to protect myself I would actually like to cuddle more woman but I find that other professionals offer a services that I don't I just want to cuddle and share platonic energy and warmth and understanding

@DeathbyChocolat Please be aware, to state you are selective of your clients based on age is discrimination and breaks part of the agreement you accepted when applying to be a Professional. If this is how you plan to continue conducting yourself as a Pro, please reach out to a mod or admin to revert your account back to no longer be a Pro.