When A Client Books you without even messaging you....

I've gotten plenty of these, and also same day requests. Is that normal? I'm still learning. I've only been on here for a few months.

Comments

• Some guys think they can order us like we’re pizzas. But I think one of the main reasons would be because our “message” button says “click to book” so it gives the impression that they can only book us. I wish that would change

• I am a very busy professional and travel quite frequently.
    So I almost always do same day requests. ( I try to give as much heads up as possible)

I usually send a brief message with the time, duration, address and a little bit about myself along with my phone number ( I only shared my phone number because the website has no way of notifying one another when somebody has responded or I don't know how to do that) .

I follow this up with a booking request so that the professional cuddler knows I am not going to waste their time.

But Just follow your gut.
    You can always say hi to them and get to know more about them.
    If they have a legit set of pictures and a good description.

• @Sheena123 that’s exactly what happened with my very first cuddle. I had no idea I could send a message. I thought you only had the option to book with the pro and so that’s what I did but luckily the pro was really cool about it and I didn’t realize she was like two hours away, but she came over and we had a nice cuddle and she told me she was gonna leave me positive karma and I was new so I had no idea what she was talking about and then everything made more sense after that

• @lonelytauros yea I wish they would change it to say message like everyone else. Because even when you’re talking with a pro, they also have the big yellow banner at the bottom reminding you that you’re talking with a pro and can book them. I’ll bet sooooo many people have not talked to me purely because of this annoyance 😩

• @CuddlykittenPup, it sounds like your circumstances require many same-day bookings. Some pros love them and others won’t touch them, but we all appreciate a clear and straightforward message with a date, time and duration, so thank you for setting an example for others! 🥰

Please, however, stop sending your phone number in the opening message. It puts pros in an awkward position, as we are not allowed to exchange contact info until an appointment is confirmed through the booking panel. It may not seem like a big deal now, but it could lead to a reprimand or a ban on the future if things break bad.

Otherwise, sounds like you’re an ideal client. Keep up the great work 💗

• edited October 2023

@Dark_Meadow to answer your questions directly, yes, both of these are very common.

Same day requests should be regarded with a healthy suspicion. Many are completely genuine, many are fake, and many come from people who do genuinely want an appointment but not for a platonic session.

Booking requests without a message are usually best responded to with a message, the heart of which you can copy and paste from a standard form you keep for this circumstance. If the Booking is for a time that works for you, hooray. If not, arrange a suitable time with the client then cancel the Booking and make a new one.

Also everything that @Bella_Sera and @Sheena123 said.

My belief is that the button says "Request to Book" to deter time-wasters from engaging professionals in pointless conversation.

@CuddlykittenPup click on Settings - Notifications and have a play around.

Clients / potential clients - all bookings should start with a message to the professional.. Save the actual Booking part until you have agreed a time. You may find these threads helpful:

• Re: same day requests, I generally prefer these types of requests over booking for a future date/time. My schedule can change by the day (hence all my cancelled bookings) and so same day is best to ensure availability. I tend to skew towards clients traveling into town for a work conference or event vs. locals. Everyone is different and I don’t think that heightened suspicion is warranted for same-day or even late-night requests. Consistent screening processes should be performed and if same-day is not congruent with your schedule then you can automatically turn those down and/or make that clear in your profile.

• @Sheena123 - If I book a doctor's appointment, I don't need to chat with my doctor first. I can just book a date and time on the website. It's understandable why new people here would think this is the same way. The "request to book" button and the booking panel makes it look like they just select a day and time.

• @Mike403 that’s what I said. I wish they would change the “request to book” to say “message” so people don’t order me like a pizza

• @Sheena123 - I'm just comparing it with making an appointment at a doctor's office instead of a pizza. :)

• @Mike403 ah gotcha 😎👍🏻😎

• edited October 2023

@Mike403 doctors in doctor's offices don't run the risk of being sexually assaulted and trafficked by a large portion of their clients. Their vetting process can occur after making an appointment because it has more to do with getting payment from insurance companies rather than ensuring their physical safety. They can afford to meet clients unvetted because worst case scenario they face most days is the patient ends up not being able to pay their bill. A professional cuddler who does not vet prior to booking clients has a very high likelihood of being propositioned for sex, assaulted, or trafficked.

• @cuddlefaery - I wasn't arguing that. I'm just saying why new people think they can just book without talking to them first. Newbies aren't going to know all the unwritten rules.

• These types of bookings tend to be red flags, as it can be an impulsive booking done out of horniness. Lots of men use this site for the express purpose of trying to push women into sex. It was literally uncovered in a secret forum that a good deal of them make a game of it.

It is possible for last minute bookings to be legit, but be very thorough in your vetting if you accept. Have a safety plan. I’ve seen too many pros post about how they got raped.

• edited October 2023

Thanks for the answers everyone. I do appreciate that. I like to know who I'm cuddling with and what they look like before meeting.

• @cozycuddler4you , thanks for defending last minute requests! I try not to do those, but because I live in a small town without many cuddlers, I tend to look for sessions when traveling for work. Often times, either my schedule is unpredictable; or I have a pre-booked session and then the cuddler cancels on me. So I have made last-minute requests in the past. Perhaps not surprisingly, in most cases they have not worked out -- after reading this thread, I see that last minute requests are looked on with suspicion by many cuddlers.

But sometimes they're my only option!

• @WiserGuy3000 ofc! As someone who travels often for work, often at the last-minute, I totally get it. Not all pros find last minute to be sketch. Last minute bookings tend to hold more than those booked far in advance. I find that when ppl have too much time to think about it it’s easy for them to change their mind. Booking night-off doesn’t really give them time to think too hard about it. Lol

• I just woke up an hour & half ago & found a new potential client from another state sent me at exactly 5:47AM his booking proposal for 7AM session this morning. Without any prior message, just expecting me to be ready & available for his 7AM morning session with just 1 hour & 13 minutes heads up smh & I don't even take sessions that early at 7AM. And it's clear that he did NOT even read my profile. It's CLEARLY STATED on my profile, the very first sentence, that I'M NOT AVAILABLE for last minute same day appointment request. So of course his booking proposal expired. I messaged him back to try to schedule it in advance. His expectations are impossible. I'm NOT a 24 hours McDonald's drive through smh.

• @CaringSoul or a pizza 🍕 lol 😂

• LOL even pizza delivery doesn't start until 11am or so =)

• I just saw that he just got banned. Someone else had reported him.

• @CaringSoul - He likely did something else. I don't think doing what you described is a bannable offense although a red flag that it might be somebody who has more than just cuddles in mind

• I get LOTS of those last minute same day booking proposals from potential clients without any prior message introduction, no profile pic. And in most cases I'm not able to reply back in time because I'm in the middle of clients sessions. I have lots of long multiple hours sessions. So after I finished my client session that's when I checked my messages. But when I messaged them back asking for additional vetting info, their photo & their availability, they rarely reply back. So yes they are not bannable offense & I don't report them, but I don't have high hopes for those who can't be bothered to read my profile, which clearly stated I'm NOT available for last minute same day appointment request. Very very low conversion rates that actually lead to an actual cuddle session. Maybe out of those 50 last minute same day appointment requests, only 1 will actually lead to an actual cuddle session. Then days or weeks later, as I checked my inbox I noticed that they either deleted their accounts or they got banned. A lot of them are just time wasters or not serious about booking their sessions.

• I’ve had several ppl message me hello, I respond back and they’ll ghost. I’ve had people also suggest a booking but won’t give me the necessary info to agree to a booking. At this point I just view them as time wasters, and don’t respond. I give you the necessary info I need and if your not willing to write a few sentences, such a date, time, duration I already know you can’t follow simple directions. It is what it is.

• When booking I think of it as ordering a pizza for delivery, Pick the date and time, and enjoy. Lol 😂
    @CaringSoul you know I’m just kidding lol 😂

• Unfortunately the booking menu doesn't allow you to pick extra toppings. I'll add that to the "things to improve" thread.

• @Sheena123 , make mine large thin crust, Italian sausage, extra cheese. Do you deliver? 😉

• @Cessna_guy 😂😂😂 I’m on my way!

• edited January 3

Has anyone tried Domino’s Brooklyn crust? It’s made me return to Domino’s after decades of everywhere else.
    Seriously 💯 about what @bobadevotee said about the same day last minute requests. I know that when I log on and see one that was requested at 6 or 7 AM, without sending a photo or introduction, or even saying hi, they convey exactly what’s on their mind by trying to book that way and it’s an insult.
    Because I do believe it’s common sense, honestly, people are savvy enough now to know that if they are going to contact anyone for any service, they’re going to have to include some kind of message.
    I also feel like they probably sent out messages to five different Pros and are waiting to see if anyone will respond.
    Are they hoping to jump into their car and come by immediately for a quickie??
    I had one actually this week, he just sent a booking proposal and nothing else.
    didn’t say hi, no message, just the booking, and nothing else. so I just went ahead and accepted. I didn’t write anything else either.. I just wanted to see what would happen…
    So many who join are here for only one reason and yes, it’s instant gratification that they want. It’s been made perfectly clear over and over
    Please know I am not talking about any of the great guys who are regulars on the forum. The type of men I refer to seem to intentionally avoid any educational information they could get from the site because they don’t want to see any of the rules written that they want to break.
    (Edited for grammar.)