TWO PUPPIES FOR ADOPTION

Good morning! Figured I had posted everywhere else, I might as well try here, too!

I have two female puppies that I found in the road a few nights ago on the way to pick up my son-in-law from work. They are about 3 to 4 months old. Both average about 20 pounds. No idea what breed they are, but they are absolutely sisters.

Unfortunately, I am not really equipped to handle two puppies, especially on top of everything else I have going on here. So, I am hoping that someone would be willing to foster/adopt them! I would love to find them a furever home for the Howlidays! (Yep, I know, my jokes are terrible, but I’m desperate. Lol)

But seriously. If you want to adopt them, I will drive ANYWHERE within the joined 48 states to bring them to you! (If you’re in Alaska or Hawai’i, I’m afraid you’d have to fly in somewhere and meet up with me.)

If you aren’t interested in fostering OR adoption, then if you would PLEASE share their photos with anyone you know, and help me get the word out, I’d really appreciate it! Thank you CC!

Comments

• Wow, I like your dedication to the puppies! You’re taking so much more responsibility than the people who presumably left those dogs on the road.

Puppies go quickly at a shelter (and the good ones often vet the adopters to make sure they’re able to care for them); have you tried reaching out to no kill shelters?

• I'm not sure how active you are on Facebook or what avenues you've already tried but I've had a lot of luck with Facebook groups in the past. Some of the ones I use are "saving st louis pets" and "cats and kittens needing homes in missouri" If you haven't already I would check for anything like those, local to you and try there. Let me know if you need help finding groups to post in 😊

• @ShaneSchrute Hello, thank you! My family gets frustrated with me because unfortunately, the area I near is prone to animal dumping. So this isn’t the first time I have found random animals and had to figure out what to do. Lol (Ask @Bear he has one of my rescues!)

We did, actually! First we checked for microchips (none) then posted them on all of the Lost Pet sites in our area. We also reached out to local shelters/rescues, and I Heart Rescue has offered to help with vet care (VERY much appreciated) and posting photos on their site to try to get them adopted. I personally have a lot of health issues, and it’s very hard to keep up with two energetic little girls. 😅

• They're adorable!
    I'm glad you're getting help! Hopefully you'll find adopters soon.

• They're freakin adorable!!! Plus they look very well behaved. They should get snatched up quick by a forever home.

• edited December 2023

@hey_nikky thanks, i sure hope so!
    @KamikaziNinja86 they are good girls! =^_^=

• They are such beautiful sweethearts!
    Thank you for your care and finding a good place for these and the other animals you’ve rescued.

• @ShaneSchrute you’re very kind, I’m doing the best I know how! 😅☺️

• Have you checked to see if they are microchipped? Perhaps there is someone out there looking for them? Microchip would help you ID their ownet. Most Vets can scan for a chip. Bless you for taking them in, even if only temporarily. 👍🏼🙂

• Too bad I already have three and am far away. Pups are the best. And I agree with @TD1964RGK see if they've got a chip.

• Awee! Thank you for helping the puppies! They’re so cute! I hope they find an amazing home! 🥰

• Aww, they look like Rhodesian Ridgeback puppies! Thank you for looking after them until a home is found!

• They are beautiful 😊 have you looked up pet rescues in your area? They will come pick them up and find them forever homes. Do not take them to animal shelter as most of them are kill shelters. 😔 the humane society is over crowded as well these days. Try to find pet rescues in your area . You are a beautiful soul for helping these babies. You’re an Angel 😇 thank you !

• Aww, sweet babies! Thank you for keeping them safe.

Unfortunately, we are limited to a single pet in our house, which we already have, or I would so foster them for you! Also, the rescue I love is overfull and not doing intake, as of now.

Are they listed on PetFinder, yet? Not sure if that costs money, but I do know that some rescues will list pets for individuals.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Do you know how they are with cats?

• They are so cute, I wish I could come and take them 🥰🥰💕💕🤗🤗😃 sadly I wouldn’t be home often enough to give them the quality time that they need. I’ll definitely keep an eye out for anyone I know looking for a pet !!!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone 🤗 ~

• My husband and I are interested in fostering. @ashlyn83

• @TD1964RGK yes we did check them for chips, and they don’t have them, sadly 😔

@Emma143 feel free to share the news! =^_^=

@bekah_cuddles that was one of the guesses, but we really dont know for sure!

@SweetCuddler33 we have reached out to several rescues in our area. Sadly all are full, and while they (and we) are looking for placement, so far no success 😔

@SunsetSnuggles actually we are trying to foster them separately, so if you would like to foster one that would be amazing! No, they haven’t been listed on PetFinder, but I have also found it to be hit or miss sometimes. But they have been posted on many Facebook groups, PawBoost, and a few other places!

@chicago_sapphic one is animal reactive, the other shows interest but so far no overt concerns with her. We are also looking to foster/home them separately, if that helps

@SouthernDoll they are! Lets keep our fingers crossed!

@vacation100739 and @delightedone please feel free to DM me privately to discuss further, thank you!

• Ella (blue) is 20lbs, Ariel (red) is 26lbs. They both got their first vaccines this week, treatment for hookworms, and extra stuffies for snuggling. Applications are still being accepted for these two! DM me for more information! =^_^=

• 🥹 Precious babies. They look like Rottweiler mixes. As for the fostering of one, we already have our one pet limit with our doggie. (Believe me, I've been begging my boyfriend for like two months to let me sneak a second dog past our landlord...no dice. sob)

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• They are so cute. I’m at my limit.

• @SunsetSnuggles guesses have been made from Rottweiler mixes to Rhodesian ridgebacks. But no matter which breed, they will be big girls! =^_^=