no response

[Deleted User]01001000P (deleted user)
edited December 2023 in General

Hey,

Am I the only one who gets no response from messaging people? Like I get if you wouldn't want to talk or would want to block me or something.

Comments

• Welcome to the site! 😊 Unfortunately it is more active in America than where you are, but to be honest, the lack of responses from women is a common complaint, as there are a lot more men than women, here. Try to be patient and don't give up. I hope you find someone close to you!

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• No, it isn't just you. Most women on this site receive an impossible number of messages. It is likely that most of your messages have not been read, simply because they are lost amongst the volume of other messages.

You may find these threads helpful:

• Welcome. be patient. I'd suggest writing a thorough message, beefing up your summary, age adding a few more pics. I like your hobbies. Cheers.

• edited December 2023

It was right the first time

• I have no problem meeting someone with no Karma. 😊 Our conversation tells me more about them than Karma from someone looking to get booked again, honestly. But that's just me.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• edited December 2023

I'm sure if you open to cuddle men and woman it would help.

I have talked to a few male cuddlers and yes more likely woman are the pro not the people to recieve or pay for cuddles.

Idk if your in California maybe I want to cuddle some time lol

• Normal. My advice is always to use this site passively. Don't put in much effort and if you happen to talk to someone in two or three years then cool. If not, no big loss.

If you put in lots of effort with zero return you will likely become frustrated and quit.