How long it took to meet your first cuddler?

13ยป

Comments

• Took me a month to meet my first one and then it was a year for the next one. Too many flakes and overpriced cuddle pros in my opinion.

• [Deleted User]emiilyy (deleted user)

when i joined i was extremely eager and was very happy to get started , i still maintain this throughout the entirety of my work

• It took around an year after that no luck yet still looking

• @BoomerSpooner My mom was my
    first cuddler

HA! She sure was.๐Ÿ˜„

• My first week here.

• I made my account and then was instantly overwhelmed so I pretended like the site didn't exist for a year. ๐Ÿ˜‚ then I had my first session within a few days of hopping back on

• @yourkindaguy- It took me QUITE AWHILE before I could meet a cuddler (pro or not)! I think I exchanged messages with one cuddler for over a year before we were able to meet up. There's a cuddler on here I've been talking to off and on for probably 5 years now and we've never met to cuddle. I've heard it's a VERY different experience for males than females. I'm not a pro, but I've been told I should be. I just feel like the exchange of money kills the relaxation of it because then there's an expectation. Although the rules are clearly stated on the homepage, I'm no stranger to reporting users for having "wilder" expectations than allowed, but I've mostly only had good experiences!

• I'd say within 48 hours ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• It took only 3 days to meet my first pro cuddler. The experience was so positive.

I sent messages to several nonpro members who are local. None of them responded. After reading this thread I realize they are inundated with messages and probably not even interested in reading the messages. On top of that my demography might not be interested in me.

For non pro experience I will try when I travel elsewhere where locals look like me

• @yourkindaguy

Best of luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ on your non-pro cuddle endeavors ๐Ÿค— hopefully you will find someone soon !!!

~ Happy Cuddling Everyone ๐Ÿค— ~

• I joined in 2012 and had my first cuddle from this site in 2021. 9 1/2 years... You can close the thread now... I'm the winner B)

• I hope I might not beat you :D Joined in 2019 and still didn't have a cuddle session from here. I suppose it's also because I live in Germany - I have some people from USA visiting my profile, but they are too far away.

• Less than a month. It was absolutely worth it.

• I joined in April 2016 and didn't have my first cuddle session until October 2023.