How long it took to meet your first cuddler?

How long it took for you to meet your first pro and non-pro cuddler since u signed up here?
It's been 3 days and I'm yet to meet one. I did get some traction from pros. Right now my priority is to meet a non-pro to start my journey here. I wish I could at least meet one or two cuddlers before this new year. Wish me good luck and happy holidays to you all. 🤗

Comments

• Finding and meeting a non-pro takes a lot of time and effort, might be anywhere from weeks to years, depending on you, your effort level, the area you're in, and dumb luck. Finding and meeting a pro is far easier, usually days to weeks, but still depending on you, your area, your price point. Did you read the FAQ for tips on contacting a pro?

• I joined a month ago and as a woman received multiple messages from men initiating contact. To the point, I muted my profile to get a break. As with any type of social media, there were good and bad apples. It takes patience and open communication, but there are plenty of good people here. I was able to have my first cuddle within two weeks and still maintain contact with 3 men for future cuddles. I would like to connect with others so I have updated my profile.

My friends say they don't get that many messages from women. Maybe a few a week or no response if they initiated it. My suggestion is don't get frustrated. There are guides on the forum to help regarding profiles to encourage better responses. Posting in the forums so they can learn about you another way is good as well.

• @SnuggleJohn thanks .. will check faq. Good point.

@Fanta73 great point, as soon as I post I have got a bunch of visitors to my page. Happy for u that you have 3 cuddlers..it definitely helps with reliability and elevated comfort level

• If it’s enthusiasts it could be weeks or maybe even a month or 2. You also might luck out and connect in a few days but keep expectations low!

I live in Los Angeles and even with a kajillion people here and an extensive profile and many good karma reviews I still have to message well over 100 enthusiasts just to meet one new person.

I would suggest obviously putting a photo on and put a lot of time and thought into constructing the best possible profile you can.

I had a lot of resistance to using pros but finally acquiesced out of just how much time and effort it took to connect with enthusiasts but enthusiast cuddles are always highly preferred for many reasons.

Good luck.
    👍

• @ westsideMARC

most enthusiasts use this site to find dates, not just cuddles,,,,,,,,,,

• 3 m,onths

• 1week with enthusiast. I got lucky I guess.🙂

• I kept leaving and coming back, but my first pro booking was about 3 weeks or so after I returned in Jan 2022.

Enthusiasts...none yet, but there aren't many here in the UK anyway, and barely any down south where I live.

• I was very fortunate to meet my first cuddler within a week of joining the site. As others have said, there are good and bad here, and so I’m learning that patience and awareness are becoming my best friends. Being very clear about what you are and are not looking for is highly recommended. As I said, I was fortunate that I had a good experience early on, but I’m moving forward cautiously to make sure safety and comfort remain at the forefront. Good luck!!!!

• @Lev136 didn't know that.

• edited December 2023

most enthusiasts use this site to find dates, not just cuddles

I do not find that to be true. A considerable minority (at least) of enthusiasts are actively avoiding dates when they come here, and another large proportion, although vaguely open to the possibility, are certainly not looking for it.

There are significant minorities of people who are trauma survivors of one sort or another, or looking for healing and support, who are no more interested in finding a date than you would be when going to the dentist.

My observations suggest that the small number of people who do come looking for dates leave pretty sharpish, as soon as they realise that this place is actively hostile to their plans.

@WestsideMarc
    @Lev136

@yourkindaguy

It's been 3 days and I'm yet to meet one.

Nobody meets anybody here in three days. Of those who do eventually meet somebody in some capacity, I would guess the average is at least three months. If you are a man looking for an enthusiast woman to cuddle, budget a minimum of six months assuming there are a reasonable number of enthusiast women in your area, and prepare for perpetual disappointment.

You may find these threads helpful:

Everybody

Women enthusiasts

Men enthusiasts

Clients of professionals

• edited December 2023

@Lev136 "most enthusiasts use this site to find dates, not just cuddles,,,,,,,,,,"

I have yet to interact or meet enough enthusiasts to make that determination.

@CuddleDuncan
    Actually I like your whole post.
    👍

• Less than 24 hours to meet my first pro. I've tried to get together with some enthusiasts but I never get a response.

• Bear in mind some pros are totally fine offering free sessions. I don't speak for all pros but I often give first-timers a free 20 minute intro-to-the-scene which helps them understand how this kind of thing goes.

My area also hosts cuddle parties- and sometimes I'll have them join me to one of those since it's usually people who already have experience and can answer questions before getting into it, and it offers the safety of being around multiple people opposed to being one-on-one right away. The one I go to only has a $10 fee which is pretty accessible for most.

Good luck in your search!

• @CuddleDuncan exactly. Instead of saying I didn’t know that, I really should’ve said I didn’t agree. You stated it perfectly.

• Location location location. it's all about whether you are willing to travel or not. location plays a big part in all of this.

• Been here almost 4 years (and 4 years before that but deleted the old profile). I've yet to meet non-pros (only 1 that is nearby me went beyond a single reply back and she ghosted me). Done 2 pro sessions (one with my old profile and one with this one). Have pretty much given up on the enthusiast side of things, and even have been getting ignored by the pros I've contacted so getting to the point of chucking that as well.

• How about, enthusiasts can be highly selective about who they communicate with. In most cases not looking for the volume of cuddles a pro would deal with. They may only be looking for one or a select few to cuddle with and are actively looking to establish a connection with someone through dialog first. Be prepared to send engaging messages to even get a response.

In my area I did a search at a random point in time once and saw 6 active men for each 1 woman. Of the women the ratio of pros to enthusiast was about 4 to 1. Can’t imagine the volume of messages they receive. “How you doin? What’s your name? Wanna cuddle?” are guaranteed not to get a response

Everyone wants to be safe, and most pros still want to text or talk and in some cases meet in public first to make sure you are safe and a good candidate for cuddles as well.

My advise is not to worry about how long it takes to get the first cuddle, but to use your time to make a worthwhile connection first, and the cuddling part will be 100% more comfortable and worthwhile when it happens.

• Maybe 3 months from the site ?

• I made an account sometime at the end of 2021. Never even filled out the profile, bio or pictures. Just forgot about it. I stumbled across this site again in July 2023 and ended up meeting someone within a week of messaging. We click really well so I guess we got lucky and continued to be friends. Beyond that it took me 3 months to meet someone else after the initial message.

• edited December 2023

It didn’t take me too long to find an enthusiast to cuddle with, but I also live in the DC suburban area. In between finding new cuddlers was several months to a year.

• edited December 2023

If I send a message containing "therapeutic and not romantic" and dont get a reply then its probably a good thing, its likely we have different intensions; I am understanding though cuz many enthusiasts are not likely used to much physical contact and I have to try to remember that when I meet up with someone. Only a couple pros and responded relatively quickly.
    Its not like massage therapy though, I had regular therapists, scheduling appointments with them was relatively easy and short notice; just one text and its like what time you wanna come and how long. They never cared what I look like, how old I was, relationship status, number of children or anything like that. Rarely was I ever asked any person questions with massage therapists and when they did, it was just cuz they liked to talk sometimes.

• "most enthusiasts use this site to find dates, not just cuddles,,,,,,,,,," - not in my experience
    The enthusiasts that i've encountered weren't looking for a date per se, meaning they weren't expecting to be wined and dined. But they did want to be chatted up in addition to the cuddles. Given that enthusiast women have a great deal of choice here, if a guy doesn't supply such a need, she can move on to the next guy.

• Oddly enough I’ve never met someone on here labeled as an enthusiast. I have met pros though that I became close enough to that we just meet as enthusiasts.

• It took me about four years to meet someone from here, but it was worth the wait.

• Well after I joined I was on for a couple months but then took a hiatus.
    When I came back...maybe a month and change.

• Not sure how long I had my original name, maybe 6 months, and couldn't even get a pro to respond. Then that lawyer who had a cat filter at a hearing with a judge, stating at one point "I am not a cat!". So I put a photo of my cat in sunglasses and changed my username to my current one. It became much, much easier once did that. Most professionals would respond to me then and the first session I tried to set up was successful, and it was a last minute thing. I then received some very glowing karma. I tend to have female enthusiasts message me once every month or two, with maybe 1/3 to 1/2 resulting in meeting. Usually they start by asking about my cat. I rarely message enthusiasts first, though I have on occasion done so.

• @I_Am_Not_A_Cat has cracked the code, gentlemen! 🔓 Look like a cat, but don't be a cat, and cuddles, ye shall have! 😻

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

🎄 Merry Christmas to my homies! ☃️

• Cats will always crack the code with me 🤣🤣

• I'm not a cat but a bear. If we cuddle it will make sense why I'm so intensively huggy 🫂🐻