Northern friends

2»

Comments

• One word of advice, “MOVE!” I live in New England and the winter sucks! Especially if you like the warm weather. Hoping to get out of here in a few years! 🥶 🌞

• @hey_nikky Glad you are warm and safe. Thought you recently moved there but are just traveling thru the frozen Midwest tundra. Much warmth and light and all the best hug defrosting cuddles your way.

• I just stay by the woodstove because this

Is better than this

• What a neat house you have @Mela_B. And you have books :) What a great space to spend your indoor time in. Especially with your nice big dog.

• @SunshineHug yes! I live in St Louis. I'm currently on my way home now. I frequently travel for sessions. I made the mistake of picking this weekend for Chicago and went totally unprepared. I don't even have a winter coat 😂

• I’m right there with @achetocuddle, local to her. And it’s cold here too, in the south, @pmvines. But probably the worst week of the year for you to visit the north. Hugs!
    @NickWk I’ll watch a movie with you tonight on Netflix. :)

• @disneydan I love cold, snowy, overcast weather. It makes me happy. This is a bit extreme (negative temps), but nothing a truck warm-up and Carhartt can't fix. 😄

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• @CuddleHugs01234 one night inside was all I could take. I literally had to pull myself out of bed lower 1 leg at a time take a handful of Tylenol, Hottest bath I could stand, and drive 25 miles in snow and ice to be 1 of 17 to show up to work out of 200+. Moving around did some good for my back but I look like I’m 90 something years old walking around now.

• edited January 17

@NickWk Okay. We’ve been staying in, and probably will continue for a few more days. We are enjoying it, and I’m getting some extra house stuff done. :) Hope your back is much better soon. :)
    Oh, and I like the shorts you’ve added to your profile pic. :) Very appropriate. :)

• 2 days later (19th) and we (Mid-Atlantic) are getting warmer, up to 29F/2C but a bunch of snow. Actually pretty, hope to go for a walk soon:)

• Yes! @pmvines , except maybe I got the plague from him 😔 Jk, I got it from my kids...again.

@NickWk descending into madness actually sounds fun!

• I'm in Texas and would love to complain about the cold, but our Winters are like a typical Fall day to ya'll up there.

• Layers and cuddle buddies

• Well, it's right there in my name. I heat in the winter and shade in the summer.

I'm 17 minutes from the Canadian border and it's currently 3°F. Who wants to snuggle next to the pellet stove?

• Headed to Louisiana tonight. Further away from the cold. 😂

• I miss new orleanssss

• edited January 20

• 16 degree windchill in New York! 🌬 Been frolicking around Queens tonight, having my first subway experience, and pounding some phenomenal South Indian food! My new Carhartt jacket served me wonderfully well! 🧥

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

"Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man." ~ Benjamin Franklin

• I was 2 hours away from Chicago in Wisconsin around this time last year and I absolutely hated it! I got stuck in the snow ❄️ and had to be rescued twice. Stay warm
    😅

• Luckily it’s supposed to warm up this week.

• Girl from the ocean state, Rhode Island. It is freezing! I sleep with electric heated blankets ❤️‍🔥