Bored & Lonely asf 😫

What’s everyone doing tonight for Valentines Day?

Β«1

Comments

• I’m bored asf 😫 & tbh I don’t even know how this website works

• Being bored and lonely asf.

• Laying in bed watching crime movies, resting because of reaction to some shots. Will be having dinner with my housemates in a bit.

@uptownloner as far as how this website works, it's similar to most social media & dating websites where you have a profile and can connect with others. I highly recommend you read the sticky topics at the top of each forum for more info, as that's a great place to start.

• I took myself to see a movie.

• Same Bear, I took myself to a movie

• @Bear What did you see ? Was it any good ?

• I went out shopping. Bought groceries. Picked up my new suit from the tailor. Taught a class. Now I think I'm completely worn out.

• hopefully i am going to have a nice cuddle date. happy valentine's everyone!πŸ’•

• edited February 14

While today I didn't receive any hugs physically, I did go to work, and my company embraced the idea.

• Relaxing after a nice dinner that I made. Had a pretty nice day 😊

• Working on my resell business. To fund cuddle habit. πŸ’€

• edited February 14

Worked . Now am at Waffle House drinking coffee and finishing some documentation πŸ˜‚

• Worked, got a great pump on my legs at the gym, came home vegged out on Grey's Anatomy, ate some dinner, took a bath, and now it's bedtime. Personal goals accomplished and self care achieved. Today was a good day! 😊 Try to find comfort in your own company. It can be wonderful.

• My siblings and I just got back from a Valentine's pizza buffet dinner lol πŸ• πŸ’•

During the day, I went out and gave a bunch of Valentine's origami hearts! Here's a picture of one so you can all have one too, from me to you! Happy Valentine's Day!! πŸ’ŒπŸ«Ά

• edited February 14

Might be alone but I'm never lonely . I love being with myself and alone in my space . I tend to crave it , especially when I've been in the company of others for an extended amount of time . Can't expect others to want to be with you if you aren't able to be with yourself .

• @SunshineHug I saw the BeeKeeper. I like Jason Statham as well as action movies. I enjoyed myself.

• @pmvines that's the mentality to have. We shouldn't expect others to make us happy & complete if we can't make ourselves feel as such. Finding that level of self-love and autonomy made me so much more emotionally stable and a better partner in the long run.

• Worked. I Received a pay raise and my quarterly bonus will arrive next week. No physical touch and my boyfriend and I just had an argument but we must take our wins where we can! Me and Loki say goodnight and happy Valentines Day

• @Cuddlesofcuddle voids are the best. That is all.

• Went out for Chinese!

• I spent it with my husband. We had a nice dinner, exchanged gifts, and so on ...

• I made cupcakes with my kids. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!!

• Might be alone but I'm never lonely .

THIS!^^^πŸ‘

I love being with myself and alone in my space . I tend to crave it

THIS!^^^πŸ‘πŸ‘

Can't expect others to want to be with you if you aren't able to be with yourself .

And THIS!^^^πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@pmvines No truer words spoken or typed, friend.😁

• @Katota man I love being in my bubble in the home that I pay for and the animals I share it with ! Company is nice and going out to see people is nice , but the fact that I can come back to my fortress of solitude once it's all over and I'm peopled out is the best feeling in the world !

• @Pmvines I love being alone and I love living alone😍 (with the exception of my son, of course πŸ˜‰), I love coming home to the peace and the quiet after work😌. After visiting friends/relatives. Even after "a night out by myself on the town", I look forward to coming home to MY SPACE to unwind, relax and mellow out in MY HOUSE: Decorated and paid for by ME! Yes!πŸ˜πŸ‘
    Yes, I totally agree with everything that you have said.😊

• Join the club. I've been somewhat exhausted, heartbroken, and lonely lately. Though... Clay Walker, who seems like a very trustworthy gentleman, said I wouldn't be lonely long. Then, Andy Griggs, a distinguished gentleman himself, said I wouldn't be lonely either, and he even said he's got a space for me, right beside him! Can you believe it?? * Blushies and jumps around with joy, wooo weee!

So now, I'm good as new lol! 😊

• after talkin to my buddy Dwight the other day, we tend to agree I ain’t that lonely yet.

• Cries like a baby! *

Meme:

• edited February 18

Out with me Lady Maya enjoying the woods and sunshine in Chicagoland!!!