Send a Selfie , we ask for security measures

Please send a selfie when we ask.. it can be scary meeting a stranger.. it makes us feel safer..

ยซ1

Comments

• No pic, no meet

• This is a reasonable request and it's for safety reasons. Why no one would send a pic is silly

• 100% agree with @CuddleHugs01234, no pics no meet.

• Why no one would send a pic is silly

@team_cuddle Oh it's quite common, believe me. Lol!๐Ÿ˜„ I'll send a face pic of myself and while expecting the same in return: Face pic from said person never happens.๐Ÿ˜

They'll either ignore themselves NEVER sending one and continue "chatting"...OR they'll say "I have pics on my profile...Didn't you see them?" ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

LOL! Yeah, I'm over here like 'Yeah whatever Dude, Bye!'๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ˜

No pic, no meet

EXACTLY THIS ^ ๐Ÿ‘

• I have the opposite problem of too many pics on my profile but I am just really indecisive

• "No pic, no meet"
    This. That goes for any other site too. I don't care how much fun we're having or how well a conversation is going.

• While I wouldn't be against doing so, I have never been asked to provide a picture via messages before meeting someone from here. I have however done video call screening a few times, but not usually. I would do whichever is requested.

• I imagine meeting somebody, you have no clue what they look like can be very scary. I always try to make sure anybody a meeting is comfortable. That they have my picture and meeting in public if necessary.

• I don't really worry much about seeing a picture. I like to get to know a person personality. That is what makes me feel comfortable enough to snuggle up with someone. What they look like doesn't make that big of a difference to me.

• I've met people on here without knowledge of how they looked or pics . It wasn't something that was really broghbt up but I also didn't have any red flags or reasons to believe they had nefarious purposes . I just saw it as an adventure .

• @pmvines I love that! Adventures in life are so exciting

• I 100% agree with @pty1999.

I've met people from here without ever seeing their picture.

That said, I eventually realized that it is wise from a safety perspective to have their photo to send to my safety contact, so I do ask for one, now. But it has everything to do with being careful, and nothing to do with looks. I'm not here to pick up hotties. I'm here to make friends, and looks are irrelevant.

~ Sunset Snuggles

๐Ÿฆ„ Enthusiast ๐Ÿž Travel Fiend ๐Ÿ˜ Animal Lover

• edited March 19

I'm a big hairy man who is extremely capable of self defense and has no natural fear instinct to danger so I can understand and appreciate that the element of surprise is weighted differently to that of a pro cuddler or non pro woman

• Don't worry about guys who refuse to send pics, you just block them and move on. You tell them your requirements, if they refuse, then be done.
    Your safety is your #1 priority and responsibility, theirs is theirs. It's your responsibility to maintain your boundaries. If they are refusing your requests/rules, just don't schedule them.
    Sending a pic or having a profile pic here isn't even close to being safe. You get to the hotel room or house address and it's too late when you realize the pic or ID was a fake.
    Safety is a first meeting in a public place with cameras (like inside a mall or museum) or people with cameras (like in a park or museum.)
    Home addresses aren't always that person's home, either. They could be a realtor, neighbor, AirBnB client, contractor, squatter, etc.
    The best way for you to feel safe is to adhere to your own boundaries.

• edited March 19

You get to the hotel room or house address and it's too late when you realize the pic or ID was a fake..

VERY TRUE!^^^๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@starrynitecuds Personally, I don't utilize hotel rooms myself but I do agree with what you're saying. ๐Ÿ˜

To possibly avoid being duped that way, is why I push to meet in a public place or restaurant setting (and I usually let them pick out the place and/orrestaurant) FIRST to meet and chat face to face BEFORE scheduling any cuddling whatsoever to occur at my home.๐Ÿ˜Š

Plus, I reject a lot of offers for various reasons so I can keep on avoiding being duped in that way.๐Ÿ˜

• I didnโ€™t have a profile pic for the longest time and no one ever asked me to see a pic first. I had a few pros that said they liked the anticipation of not knowing. If I were in your shoes though, I would definitely want to see a pic.

• I had a few pros that said they liked the anticipation of not knowing.

I like being disappointed in advance.

• edited March 19

I am blown away by the amount of guys on here that message a woman wanting to meet up while refusing to send a photo of themselves (often having the audacity of requiring her to send more photos of herself as well as requesting full body shotsโ€ฆ) Please never meet up with these guysโ€ฆ

• edited March 19

I don't have one but I'd be fine to have a video call or meeting beforehand.

• Only once have I met somebody who declined to provide a picture. I did agree, after further conversation. I took comfort in that she also declined to provide a reason. When we did finally meet, in a public place, she was delightful and precisely who she said she was (as I expected). But she was extremely cagey about ... everything.

I eventually concluded that she was famous, just not to me.

• @huggaboo_baby If they donโ€™t send a pic when you ask, I say good riddance!

I also have met someone on here with no knowledge of how they look. Iโ€™m not a big guy but women generally have the worse end of the stick regarding physical safety for stuff like this

• 100% agree. Ask and it shall be given. creating a safe environment is critical to comfort.

• try to beat that @Katota

• @Sooson
    ๐Ÿ˜„

• Iโ€™ve cuddled with people who didnโ€™t share their photos and then Iโ€™ve realized that they were preciously banned members who got new profiles and targeted the new pros. And of course, those cuddles were the bad ones Iโ€™ve had to experience.

Not to say itโ€™s the case for the ones who refuse to send photos, I just wonโ€™t do that anymore.

• Ive never understood someone's outright refusal to provide something like a selfie or picture of themselves (or maybe even have a video call).

Sure, while some people provide txting or voice calls as a service and will never see your face, if you are trying to book something with someone in person then they're going to know what you look like eventually, why is there an issue with providing a picture?

I can understand not having it outright on your profile for everyone to see, as I dont have any connected to my profile either, but I just do not get being unwilling to provide one before meeting up for an in person setting where you're going to be super close to each other for some time.

• I knew you will come through @Katota ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„

• I agree, itโ€™s weird to not share a pic. I can see not posting one for privacy reasons but not sending one privately is odd.

• Also I should add, Iโ€™ve seen pros on here post fake pics. Iโ€™ve also seen pics that are ridiculously filtered to the point I thought they were AI