MARRIED MEN?!

124»

Comments

• I may be wrong but @beaubliss i think you are right, i support this comment.

• @MajesticMango girlll yes! 🤣 Love that! 🙌

• Honestly I appreciate men who are honest. I have cuddled several business men, specifically older men who need the pressure of a body next to them in order to relax or fall asleep. I have cuddled men whose wives travel as well. First time I went into a man’s home and their beautiful 30x30 wedding pictures were on the wall. He had PTSD due to military service and he showed me her text “to sleep well and enjoy the company”. He was a pure gentleman and gentle soul.
    Some marriages everything is good except that 5% that isn’t. We forget that all humans need touch it is essential to our well being.

• @CSnMUS87 @Morpheus A pro doesn't have to list a status but even if you do it does not get displayed in your profile. You are required to list your sexual orientation but it is not displayed either. I have both filled in but it doesn't show 🤷‍♀️. Not sure if these fields are searchable for pros.

• @MissX I heard you're coming to Chicago next week. That's awesome =) =) =)

• @MissX It looks like advanced search does allow selection of things like married, sexual orientation and other parameters. I've never used them until now, just to see.

• @Sooson Hmmm somebody's starting rumors lol. I can confirm that Texas is on the horizon though 😋

@dancuddledan Good to know. 👍

• @MissX How is the move going?

• @BoomerSpooner Things are coming along. Now less than 3 months away 😊

• While I understand where you're coming from, I would venture that the reason a married person may ask this, is because in relationships (often times cishet and monogamous relationships), the idea is that any kind of physical need or affection is met by their partner, and someone on the outside may feel uncomfortable knowing that their cuddle buddy is seeing someone.

I don't think everyone who inquires is cheating, but rather gauging your comfortability level.

• @StarCaptSilas Thank you for your response there, about people guaging comfort levels.

I am one of those married men who would ask because I want someone to feel comfortable or I won't be comfortable either. And that's the whole point of cuddling, is people feeling close and safe and comfortable.

Most people here seem to understand that, but for anyone who doubts, sometimes things aren't as simple or black and white as one would like. Sometimes someone can even be encouraged or ordered to go seek affection elsewhere by a spouse who is no longer interested. Sometimes that even comes alongside years or decades of extreme abuse and using children and finances and legal status and all manner of threats and control to prevent someone from escaping. So sometimes when a man says he is married and wants to know if you are okay with that, he just knows how important honesty and consent are, and he wants both of you to be and feel safe and comfortable to share some affection.