If you ask me to cuddle you pay right ?

Why are women inboxing me first asking me to cuddle with them. but expecting me to pay ? Wtf this has happened multiple times, that's like me asking you out on a date and not paying, weird 😐

Comments

• I've heard this happen quite a bit. Even to the point where people question me as to why I don't charge! 🤦🏾‍♀️ I think technically if either party is expecting payment, they should have a professional profile where the funds/rates are laid out. So if someone is reaching out to you and asking for payment without a professional profile, they should be reported. 💜

• Untagged pro is an option when reporting someone like that. I'll tell them that they are breaking guidelines. Some don't know.

• @lee2023 Even if they are a tagged pro, they are not allowed to solicit you first. That's also reportable.

• Very weird, as a pro, I would never. I guess it’s just their hustle. But seems to transactional and not genuine. I wouldn’t report them unless they are harassing you, just ignore it. Definitely not cool to solicit like that!

• @lee2023 Did she have a pink “P” on her profile pic? If she did she is a pro, if not she is in violation of site rules.

• @goodbyehug
    I use to not report about 3 years ago. That is before I realized how hard it is to find an enthusiast. Now I tell them and usually wait a few days. I figure if I was looking for a pro I know they are marked. It can be irritating.

Plus the site looses out. That makes it harder as well.

• An enthusiast does not charge. A pro does, but should only contact you if you have shown interest, such as you viewing the profile.

• edited April 10

Lol.. that's so cringe!.. its like, let ppl browse around for what they are looking for... dont be a "pick me!" In a lineup... have some class... lol...

• @lee2023 Pro's get paid regardless of who starts a conversation. Enthusiasts do not get paid. You would only get paid to cuddle if you apply to become a Pro, are approved, and find women interested in paying men to cuddle. The market is flooded with men willing to cuddle for free, so those odds are not in your favor, unfortunately.

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• Supply and demand. Simple as that.
    You pay when someone has something you want and can't get for free easily or at all.

• @Melancholy so if someone asks you over for dinner at their house and then they give you a bill to pay you’re fine with that? Also would you like to come over for dinner? ;)

If you read the OP he’s saying he’s getting unsolicited offers from maybe pros who haven’t made their accounts professional yet. Which is really not okay.

• @ShaneSchrute That’s the way I read it as well.

• Report! Pro cannot contact you without you at least you looking at their profile first. If anyone is trying to charge you and their account doesn't say "Professional", REPORT THEM!
    If you truly want to be left alone by pros, I suggest you put a sentence on your profile like, "Pros who contact me without a prior message from me are agreeing to waive all fees for me for their cuddling services. This is without exception. Any Pro who doesn't respect this boundary will be reported."

• edited April 10

“Pros and anyone contacting me and soliciting for payment without me initiating interest first WILL BE REPORTED “
    imo, they don’t deserve a warning, they’re being extremely tacky, Report and move on.

• Clicking on a profile doesn't necessarily indicate interest. They click on a profile because of a forum post, they don't know that person is a pro until after the view.

• If you're viewing on mobile it's easy to click profiles by mistake as you scroll around too.

• edited April 10

I've had this happen a few times from pros. I messaged them back that I'd be glad to cuddle with them, if they waive their fee since they're requesting or asking me first. Never got a response from them.

• edited April 10

@Miles31 yes that makes sense to me as well

• edited April 10

That’s not what happened to OP. He was solicited by someone In a message he had not contacted first. If I read it right, they were asking for Payment for cuddles.
    Not even sure if the people contacting him are Pros. Sounds like random women contacting him and asking for Payment for cuddles. Unless I’m misunderstood.
    That is illegal here and needs to be reported.

• @Miles31 posted: "I've had this happen a few times from pros. I messaged them back that I'd be glad to cuddle with them, if they waive their fee since they're requesting or asking me first. Never got a response from them."

That's hilarious and if I were a snarkier person, I'd totally adopt that response, I love it! 😂

@carrieanne posted: "Not even sure if the people contacting him are Pros."

Indeed! OP never indicated if the "women" were Pro's or enthusiasts, and there's been a lot of assumptions in this thread.

@Mike403 posted: "Clicking on a profile doesn't necessarily indicate interest."

I soooo deeply agree with this observation!! Clicking a profile could be anything from an accident to reporting the person. 😅 I believe the site's stance that a profile view equals interest is way off-base. 🤦🏻‍♀️

~ Sunset Snuggles

• Just in being a sort of devil's advocate, I didn't know about this site until I did a Google search for "money-making opportunities near me". I do not recall seeing a "professional" option and I'm not sure what type of certifications or degrees would substantiate such a title or if this type of thing is self proclaimed... It's quite likely that money is the single motivation for many people on here.

• Supply and demand. It’s like when businesses cold call clients. It never means that suddenly the business will be paying the client; it’s the business offering their services. Maybe a business might offer a discount to the client they are cold calling, but in my experience as someone who used to have to call cold and hot leads, this isn’t even always the case.

By and large, the companionship economy is based on women. It’s mainly men who lack companionship and fail to receive it freely, and it’s mainly women who have an abundance of free companionship available and thus no need to pay for it. They’re providing the needed service and thus charge, like any business, even if they’re the one contacting you. Not once has a business contacted me and I assumed it meant the service would be free.

• @JenC23 there are quite a few pinned posts in the forums that outline what professional cuddling is and what it does and does not require. Sadly the reason why the search algorithms place this site (and other cuddling sites) under "easy money" is because of unethical social media influencers putting the industry out to their followers without any actual understanding or experience within it.

One would hope that if people can Google "money-making opportunities", they could also Google "professional cuddling" or even "professional cuddling requirements" to get further info on what they are potentially getting themselves into. Sadly, that's not often the case it seems so it very much is still a wild west sort of scenario.

• @bobadevotee - IKR? Good salespeople are always prospecting.

OP, they're contacting you to sell you something. Have you gone your entire life without being approached by a salesperson? Sorry man, you just seem to them like someone they think would pay them. Nothing wrong with that. It's not personal.

• If the person is a pro, it would be breaking the rules to reach out to you regarding a paid session unless you had visited their profile first. You can report them under Other with the reason that they sent an unsolicited message.

If the person is an enthusiast and they are asking for money in exchange for cuddles, report them for being an untagged pro.

• @SunsetSnuggles alternatively, there are a lot of people with social anxiety who seek platonic cuddling here, and it can be next to impossible for them to initiate communication. Without the ability for pros to make first contact under certain circumstances, it's likely that the people who need pro cuddlers the most might not ever connect with them or might take much longer to do so.

Are cold calls annoying when unwanted? Absolutely. But done right they also open doors that would normally remain closed. And obviously they work for some else pros/businesses would not utilize them at all.

• edited April 10

@CharlieBear that’s against the rules? I’ve had pros from other cities solicit my business before and I figured it was just standard advertising/searching for clients.

Edit:
    I’ve also had many untagged pros contact me for paid cuddles. I assumed they were just waiting on verification.

• @cuddlefaery Absolutely there are tons of people here who struggle with anxiety. I'm one of them. Allowing Pro's to contact those who click their profiles can give such individuals an "in", which is great.

But a profile view still does not inherently equal interest in hiring. As someone pointed out recently, one doesn't even know someone on the message board is a Pro until you click their profile.

le shrug I don't expect the site to change, I just think the correlation between a single profile view and "interest" is deeply misguided. Often, reading someone's profile is exactly what drives me away from them. 😅

~ Sunset Snuggles

• @quincyq03 There's no such thing as Untagged Pro. you're ever a pro or you're not.

I’ve also had many untagged pros contact me for paid cuddles. I assumed they were just waiting on verification

This reminds me of those who are allowed to drive around with "pending insurance"