Overly filtered pics

2»

Comments

• I never understood why some chicks hate on fish pictures. Just because we may not be into fishing, why is it an issue if a guy uses a picture of one of his hobbies?

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover

• @SunsetSnuggles "I never understood why some chicks hate on fish pictures. Just because we may not be into fishing, why is it an issue if a guy uses a picture of one of his hobbies?"

Looks self explanatory to me... cause it's fishy? 😂

• I care about all of you and I care about fish 🐠🐟

• @cuddlefaery
    You only have your own pov. Good for you. Someday you will understand what I’m talking about

• Who cares if somebody uses filters or not. It's never really entered my mind what their thought process or reasoning is for doing that . Just doesn't matter to me . No dog in that fight ..

• Dudes with fish photos in profiles is funny, “hey bro. Look I just aggravated this fish. DM me.”

• @SunsetSnuggles I’ve heard that some women associate a fish picture with toxic masculinity (I don’t agree with that I’m just repeating what I heard).

Another theory is that in some places where maybe fishing is really common, a fish pic is boring and shows now personality, esp if the fish is not particularly an impressive catch

• I like fish

• When I see hunters or fisherman that post pics with their catch or kill, I feel bad because I’m an animal lover…. but I’m also not a vegetarian 🤷🏻‍♂️

• But I still care about you ☝️ and fish and dogs

• I don't like overly filtered pictures.

I don't like chocolate ice cream.

I dislike the color purple.

I don't listen to Beyoncé or Taylor Swift.

But you do you boo-boo.

• @BashfulLoner
    Who hurt you ?

• Taylor swift is talented but omg so overplayed. WOW just wow I’m really talking about Taylor swift.

• @pmvines i think his name was Neapolitan or something but screw that guy. It was one sunny birthday in 1981, i was so excited but mine portion was 75% chocolate!

• And i don't know if i ever heard Taylor swift so i won't comment on if she talented or good, just not interested in finding out.

• @cuddlefaery posted: "I'd be really curious to know if any of the people criticizing the use of filters ever bothered to ask the folks using them WHY, in a non-judgemental manner."

Yes:

https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/forum/discussion/18116/why-do-you-filter-your-pictures/p1

@OhioMike posted: "Who cares x 2 ! Filtered pics, no pics, tongue pics , fish pics , sunglasses pics , gawd forgive somebody has cleavage pics , of course no dck pics , group pics , sure I’m forgetting some other thing about pics , holy shmoly ! Who cares !!!! 😳"*

While this is funny, filtered pictures can apparently be used to circumvent the mods in identifying sex workers.

@Morpheus posted: "When I see hunters or fisherman that post pics with their catch or kill, I feel bad because I’m an animal lover…. but I’m also not a vegetarian 🤷🏻‍♂️"

haha Yeah, as a vegan, it's not something I like to see, but I don't get why some girls roll their eyes so much at fish pictures. I just take it as a sign that the dude has hobbies, gets out in nature, etc. le shrug

~ Sunset Snuggles

🦄 Enthusiast 🏞 Travel Fiend 🐘 Animal Lover