Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• [Deleted User]JoshuaP21 (deleted user)

Any guys who likes to cuddle in Houston? Please message me if you're interested

• Hi everyone! I am a professional in the Galveston/Houston area. If you are looking for a cuddle or just someone to sit and lay with, I’m your gal :) any age race sexual orientation

• edited June 2019

Hello,

I’m in West Houston but I’m available to cuddle anywhere in the city and I love going to Galveston.

Contact me to discuss further
    ?

• Very new to this… Not sure what to expect… A little scared if I’m being honest. But I have a very open mind. I am in North Fort worth looking for men only between the ages of 35 and 50

• [Deleted User]Tackleberry (deleted user)

45 year old male looking for great conversation while cuddling. Can host. Fort Worth area please.

• I am a lovely cuddle bunny in North DALLAS ✨??

• Hello everyone! I am a pro in the Houston area. I have been a pro for about a year, but a cuddler my whole life ;)

• [Deleted User]nadiah (deleted user)

I’m a professional cuddler in Houston and I’m open to cuddling with both males and females. Message me if you are interested. ?

• edited July 2019

Hi I have been in this site for sometime without any luck i guess iam too honest in my profile information I will not change that that, wish to meet someone who can listen and like to be listen to

• [Deleted User]windchime90 (deleted user)

I am a cuddler in the DFW area and I am looking for someone to cuddle.

Message me if you are interested.

• I am a Practitioner in Killeen Texas available for in call Sessions. Book A Cuddle

• Hi,

I'm new to Fort Worth and looking to meet with female cuddlers in the area.

• [Deleted User]snake_ (deleted user)

Anybody looking to cuddle in DFW area? I am 26 year old male.

• Hi there, I am located in northern Dallas and eager to cuddle :3 Taking bookings now <3

• Very sweet cuddler here, located in Dallas! 😘

• [Deleted User]SloaneBlackwood (deleted user)

Female cuddler in Austin ☺️

• Hey there! I'm coming to San Antonio this Thursday and Friday... Reach out to me if you'd like me to bless you with some cuddle therapy! I've got a location... Stina

• [Deleted User]sunfloweryoni (deleted user)

Pro cuddler here! I'm in the Houston/Spring/The Woodlands area!

Message me and we can chat for a few.

• Looking for a cuddle buddy . I am
    In Houston downtown Hilton hotel

• edited July 2019

Hello I am a Professional Cuddler located in Dallas looking for male and/or female to cuddle with. Check out my profile and message me if interested. You can ask me about anything 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Hey. I'm a male in Hutto (Austin area) looking for female to cuddle with. Easy going, and I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with.

• Hey.. I know this will be lost in the waves, but I’m a guy from Sugarland that wants to cuddle for the first time ever, super depressed, can’t take being untouchable anymore. I’m sorry... I just want to know what it feels like.😔

• 'm in Austin/Cedar Park from July 22- Aug 15th so Schedule a session❤

• Hello female cuddle here in Dallas area

• Hello ..... looking for a female to cuddle with in Beaumont TX

• DFW here ( pro status pending)

• Just got on this site yesterday (8-19-19) and have never did this before so you will have to take the lead. I am in the Baytown Texas 77523 area.

• [Deleted User]gone (deleted user)
    edited August 2019

There are literally zero active cuddlers in South Texas. XD Hope y'all up north have better success in finding a cuddle buddy than I have down here! 🙋

• [Deleted User]JoshuaP21 (deleted user)

Hey male cuddler from Houston, I want another male cuddler to cuddle me. Please dm me

• Male cuddler iso female in and around plano texas. LF for Cuddle dates and adventures with my new bff ☺🤗

Clean 
                                 & 
                        420friendly +++![](https://i.imgur.com/9PisYKj.jpg)