Cuddlebuddies Texas

Comments

• [Deleted User]yourwarrior (deleted user)

Hello everybody! I'm a 35 m in the San Antonio area looking for other SA ladies to cuddle with. I can be a guest or meet in public. I'm very low key, easygoing, an attentive listener, and like to stay away from drama.

• Hello! I'm 40/M in Austin area. Seems to be only professionals in my area, and I'm hoping to find someone on here who is okay with letting a new cuddler try this out.

• Are there any women looking for women?

• 32.m here ..
    Looking for female to cuddle with in San Antonio downtown area .. prefer to host(hotel)

• [Deleted User]Happy_man (deleted user)

Hello, my name is Garrett and I am in Harker Heights, Texas. I own a car and am willing to meet up with female cuddlers within 200 miles. If you're interested please message me. :)

• Good morning
    I am a new member, McKinney tx,
    I am looking for a friend or group in the area for a cuddle time
    Please let me know

• Hi everyone! I'm a professional cuddler in Austin! Reach out if you need a friend and new cuddle buddy :)

• Kind generous respectful gentleman. 6'2 245 marine vet

I will be visiting Austin, Tx 10/4 to 10/7 for a bachelor party, staying in a nice very large Airbnb.
    Looking for a snuggle buddy/ good company it will a plus if you are 420 friendly and/or like to dance.

Come join me!
    All expenses paid

• edited October 2018

Hello, single man in south Arlington here. Finding some female cuddle buddies would be fabulous. Host, guest or public (movies?)...

• [Deleted User]Spectra615 (deleted user)

25 y/o female from Wise County, new to the site, and have never cuddled before. I can't go any farther than DFW area, but would love to meet a nice man to cuddle with.

• [Deleted User]peschwab4 (deleted user)

44 year old in Fort Worth looking to cuddle. Can host or guest.

• [Deleted User]Kingpin (deleted user)

Live in Fort Worth looking for someone to cuddle with. Doesn't have to be this evening, but I would enjoy doing so soon.

• Just looking for a chick to cuddle with in Austin

• [Deleted User]supernova2885 (deleted user)

Well hello everyone I'm a cuddler here in San Antonio TX. I am transgender FTM. Can go to you as well as can cuddle here at my apartment. Take a gander at my profile and feel free to ask away. Hope to hear from ya soon.

• [Deleted User]AlexNova (deleted user)

So I'm very sorry I joined backwards earlier, I now have the correct account to be a cuddle pro. I am in San Antonio TX and would love to hold you close and cuddle up while we watch a movie and I make us popcorn. Love to hear back.

• Houston female cuddler here open to platonic cuddling m/f :)

• I will be in Houston December 8-12th, please message me if you would like to book a cuddle while I am in town.

• [Deleted User]Bigandcomfy (deleted user)

Northeast Texas here. I'm also available to DFW

• Hi I'm new here .. I'm in the North Houston area!

• [Deleted User]iAmMikeP (deleted user)

Hi, This is Mike from Dallas.

• Looking for cuddles in Irving Texas

• [Deleted User]meyutsi (deleted user)

Hey everyone! I am a new professional cuddler in Fort hood, tx area. I am willing to travel anywhere surrounding, like harker Heights, Temple, Austin, Cedar Park, etc. I enjoy talking or just relaxing and watching TV.
    Platonic only, please. ?

• New to this cuddling but I’m in San Antonio

• Looking for an amateur cuddler close to Rockport.

• Pro cuddler in the DFW area, but dont mind travelling within Texas. Very inclusive, I never ignore a client. Ask me about discounts. Happy cuddling ?

• [Deleted User]leodon1 (deleted user)

Killeen professional cuddler here, but I’m willing to drive all over central Texas. I’m willing to cuddle with men and women

• Thin Austin 22m looking for cuddles, male or female

• 34m Plano, Tx. In search of Platonic cuddles.

• New Braunfels cuddler looking for New Braunfels female cuddler. Female must host.

• [Deleted User]danigirlhousto (deleted user)

Female professional cuddler in Houston here! Message me for potential sessions ?