Off-topic discussions

1234568»

Comments

• Sometimes the only good thing to come out of an event, is the experience to ensure it isn't repeated. We only took 21 years to have a second World War, but have avoided another one for the past 75 ; maybe we are learning.

"Fool me once, shame on you ; fool me twice, shame on me."

• Agreed, he's made this crisis so bad. He also ended stimulus bill negotiations which will put plenty of working people out on the streets once the eviction moratorium expires. Or force them to work dangerous jobs just to survive. We're gonna have a bad winter thanks to trump refusing to do his job.

• [Deleted User]holdingcompany (deleted user)
    edited October 2020

I am very sad to hear that Covid-19 has been infected with Donald Trump, I hope it is able to make a full recovery from the virus soon!

• I was asked how I felt about Trump catching and being sick with Covid. My answer was identical to Ivan Drago’s response about the health of Apollo Creed in the movie Rocky 4. 🤠🤠🤠. (Google that scene if you haven’t seen the movie). My attitude towards denialist Trumpers is similar. 😁

• @holdingcompany
    Some insults are just so funny and clever, that it's almost worth being on the receiving end.

• Many years ago, a former CEO of ours took several weeks off work for a heart-bypass operation. A coworker said this was the only evidence that he actually had one.