Beware of Hijacked Profiles

124»

Comments

• Everyone just needs to walk away. There is enough information already in the two posts to defend each of your perspectives...

• And as far as I'm concerned, this case is closed with no rules having been broken. I believe @reurbo is of a similar opinion.

I think it's time to move on.

• @Mark I agree. I just wanted to clear my name since she publicly bashed me on two separate forum posts.

I’m off to enjoy my Friday. I’ve got two awesome cuddles set up for this afternoon to look forward to! Hope everyone has a great day! :-)

• I sincerely apologize to my clients who have been brought into this conversation by the other user. This is entirely unethical and should not be taking place, and I'm sincerely sorry that happened.

This issue is regarding the harassment I'm experiencing from a user who plagiarized parts of my profile (which is why it's in this thread) and is between me and the mods and does not involve anyone not directly commenting at all.
    Again, I'm very sorry that happened, and I'm taking steps with the mods to address it.

• To clarify, I haven’t discussed anything with any clients, nor have I brought any clients into this as I haven’t named anyone, and I would never. I’ve only replied to your personal public attacks on my character. It’s time to move on.

• edited April 2018

Temporarily closing thread for a cooling off period. At least over the weekend.

This discussion has been locked.