Name one thing you (LOVE) about the opposite sex

Comments

• @UKGuy . I had predominantly male friends my whole life. I just always preferred hanging out with men. My very dearest friends in my life are men. When I go to a get-together or party I always find my way to the men who are typically drinking beer and watching football. It's my comfort zone. However, as I get a bit older and wiser, I am starting to value the friendship of the women in my life. It's very nice to have that balance.

• @Scarlette - there are men I am friendly with, we mostly share experiences or laughs, we talk about sports, cars or home improvements. But when it comes to deep stuff like discussing feelings, emotions or ambitions, I can only do that with women. So my male acquaintances are on a completely different level. And that might be due to me as much as it is due to them.

• [Deleted User]MichaelFJudd (deleted user)

I love how women are so sweet and affectionate - and their bodies are so soft, warm, and soothing, too!

• I have never been able to feel the same love and sense of protectiveness and emotional investment with men as I have women. So I suppose I appreciate that I am able to feel love, and in return give love. I really need love lately, and though I have no SO my friends, some of whom I have met on here, have been live savers.

• [Deleted User]navyman35 (deleted user)
    edited March 2018

PEOPLE WORSHIP TOLERANCE IN THIS COUNTRY BUT THOSE SAME PPL ARE THE MOST INTOLERANT IF YOU DONT AGREE WITH THEM

-DONT HATE ME FOR MY OPINION-

• @navyman35 And that has to do with the thread topic how...

• I hate no one for their opinion I just choose to not surround myself with people who disrespect others because they look or live differently . Inclusiveness harms no one .

• edited March 2018

I choose to not exclude anyone and to accept everyone. I think that all disagreements can be worked out very politely so long as both parties have a genuine desire for peace.

• @pmvines if you read back a little, you can see how @navyman35’s most recent comment ties in. Someone mentioned that the title should be more inclusive etc His comment is related to all of that. On a side note, thank you @navyman35 for your service :-)

edited March 2018

@Morpheus Thank You sir

• edited March 2018

Perhaps specify what you are referring to on a post so us lazy readers that don't have the time to scroll 2 back pages to see what the heck you're referring to can better understand.

• He is just complaining about people wanting to be included.

• Men and women offer different, valuable perspectives of the people and world around us. Everyone brings their own unique experiences to the table and that is fantastic. There is something to be learned from every person you meet!

edited March 2018

@JasonCuddles dude you really show me alot of hate lol like every one of your comments towards me is negative

• I don't think that's true...I've replied to you twice. First time simply said I like to make people welcome and I wonder why you do not.

Second was telling someone that you complained about people wanting to feel welcome, which you did.

If you think that's hostile then perhaps that's saying more about you than it is about me. Anyways I will not be replying to this topic again in this thread. If you wish to continue this please do feel free to PM me.

• @navyman35 Sometimes when someone responds to you in a certain manner, one might want to ask themselves if it is they who is doing something to illicit a certain response.

@pmvines what the hell are you talking about lol anyways @JasonCuddles I rather not continue this convo with you, not responding anymore to this thread

-DONT HATE/JUDGE ME FOR MY OPINION-

• @navyman35 I am talking about the fact that you have the type of attitude that would make someone wonder how anybody could possibly respond to you in anything other than a negative manner

• Who won that one?

@LastKnightDown watch out you might get thrashed on this thread for mentioning females, remember we dont single out certain genders anymore, were all one gender in 2018

-Dont judge me for my opinion-

• [Deleted User]CabotCoveHugs (deleted user)
    edited March 2018

It's rather odd that anyone who has probably been excluded/discriminated against based on race/gender/sexuality would be bothered by inclusion of others. If you can't think and behave rationally, @navyman35, there is very little point to your opinionated "contributions". Your sarcasm just shows you in a negative way. You're welcome to your opinion, but you don't have a valid reason for it, so it's just ignorance and/or choosing to exclude people for the sake of it.

To continue with the topic, I love when people can work together to achieve goals. I like when they share and listen. I like when they care about others and aren't selfish or arrogant.

edited March 2018

Sorry for expressing my opinion I momentarily forgot if I dont agree with the MASSES then my "opinionated contributions" dont matter (shout out to @CabotCoveHugs)

-Dont judge me for my opinion- (unless your @CabotCoveHugs @pmvines they already have)

• [Deleted User]CabotCoveHugs (deleted user)
    edited March 2018

LKD, the topic was opposite sex, which didn't include trans people. Navyman35 doesn't want to be inclusive. That's where this is stemming from. Everyone else seemed okay with including others.

Something I like in people is bravery. It takes a lot of courage to be who you are - whether that's being trans, dressing "differently", not doing everything society seems to teach us to expect, etc.

• edited March 2018

bigotry is alive and well it seems.

As to what you've said cabot I really like it when people don't just do things because that's that way they've always been done. Examining your actions and adjusting them to improve things is something that has a lot of value I think.

edit------------
    This thread is starting to remind me of the klingons in trouble with tribbles

• [Deleted User]MichaelFJudd (deleted user)
    edited March 2018

--

• They make me feel ****Safe?

@cuddle_bun thank you for getting us back on Topic lol

-dont judge me for my opinion-

• [Deleted User]snughugs (deleted user)

I don't think there's any one definition of femininity and masculinity that works for everyone but I appreciate a lot of different things about both men and women!

• @snughugs - thanks for the most sensible response yet. Even just among heterosexual men and women there is a whole spectrum of differences and we should not make the mistake of assuming all men and women have characteristics in common. We all think, feel and act differently depending on our genetics, upbringing and culture.

• edited March 2018

@UKGuy the question isn't asking you to characterize all men and women as having the same traits. It's asking you to share what your favorite traits are in men or women.

I'm so sorry people have hurt you to the point that you see generalizations in every comment made by people. I hope you can see a community of people here that would like to welcome you if you didn't keep us at arms length.

Happy Easter!