Organized Cuddle Parties - Advice?

I'm new to the cuddle community and going to my very first organized cuddle party this week. They have a full hour orientation for newbies like me and then freestyle time. Interested to hear comments on other's experiences and any advice or tips. Thank you!

Comments

• I’m interested

• I would like to learn more about these and possibly host some fun events in the future!

• I tried hosting one last year, and recently tried to revive the thread to see if there was enough interest for me to try again. Judging from the intense lack of response I got, apparently it isn't worth my effort.
    <3 jim

• [Deleted User]Love_Arcitect (deleted user)

I wish they had cuddle parties in my area! Good luck & have fun!

• @Love_Arcitect you can host your own cuddle party. If you go to http://www.cuddleparty.com you can become certified as a facilitator or you can work with a facilitator to co-host. I plan on taking the certification to start hosting more parties in the DC area.

• @Kendrid - I've been to five cuddle parties and love them! Typically more men attend than women, another reason I love them! I am 100% certain of getting cuddled! They always go over the rules at the beginning. It's a good way for someone new at cuddling to get started. I've met a lot of very nice people at those events.

Have a great time!!!

• @BlueIris - Thanks for the helpful info! Very excited to try my first one.

@Love_Arcitect - Thanks!

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

@I_am_Polylover I was wondering where the SoCal cuddle thread went. Guess it got pushed down. I know some girls who told me they would "attend the next one for sure" are no longer on the site.

LA seems to be a tough one to figure out. But it's only January - maybe a good idea will pop up within a few months.