Craigslist

How do people do the craigslist
The few times i tried, before joining here, the post got removed. And i wasn't even advertising prices or posting website links. I simply said message me for more details.
I had a few inquiries of guys ignoring every word and just asking about sex and after i said heck no i got a thing saying it was flagged and removed.
I even put G RATED CUDDLING in the title. And put it in the platonic section.
Does that mean anyone can flag it and someone removes it immediately?
i got flagged and removed because I'm NOT a hooker? ???
Where else can i advertise locally to people who've never heard of professional cuddling or therapeutic companionship and dont even know how to find this website.

Comments

• [Deleted User]chococuddles (deleted user)

Craigslist is notorious for hookups and hookers.

Backpage, same.

FetLife has a cuddling community but I don't think you'd drum up much business there.

Maybe some of the generous Pros on CC will share some secrets.

• @Choco craigslist is also known for scoundrels

• @choco i came here from fetlife lol i agree. I think it's too boring over there and I'm always too nervous to even talk to people anyway. I am an anxious mess like that lol.
    I like how everyone here is so nice and friendly!
    I've been lurking for a while and I'm glad i finally made a profile.

• I use Craigslist all the time and practically all of my regulars are from there. Message me if you have any questions.

Hookups and Hookers and Scoundrels, OH MY!

• I liked these quotes about Craigslist:

@Greybeard (post) From my experience with Craigslist and various dating sites, in general, men either do not read to the end of a profile or post, or they just don’t care. Post that you will only meet left-handed men, and get ready for notes that begin , “I’m right-handed, but...”

@Scarlette (post) To advertise on Craigslist definitely means you need to have patience, a thick skin and a twisted sense of humor! I happen to have all of those.

• @respectful. How did we all survive here without you???? <3

• @Scarlette Lol!! It was fun (and eye opening) going through the past forum posts ...

• You need to post in the Therapeutic Services section dear. There is a small fee to post, but depending on your area, it should generate enough responses to be worth it. With proper wording of your ad, you can increase your chances of receiving more serious inquiries as well. Best of luck to you!

• I also sneak an ad into the "Platonic" section of the personals. It's usually only up for a couple of hours before it's flagged and deleted but in the couple hours you can get a ton of messages. Then you can always repost. I also post in events, gigs, small business and anywhere else I can toss one in. I'm a shameless marketer!

Spamlette! Haha I kid. Also I used to eat Spam as a kid. yuck.

I do like to pop in to the Platonic section of CL just for a change of pace to see what's crackin.

It's a shame your platonic cuddling ads get flagged there. Probably more legit than a lot of other ads.

At least it's working tho.

Husltah.

• @chococuddles. LMAO!!! I love spam! I really am quite shameless when it comes to marketing. My flyers and business card everywhere!

@Spamlette Whatever works I say. I also always leave b. cards all over the place.

Heck. Half of the places I order from at home are from flyers in my mail box.

Otherwise I would have never heard of them.

Yeah I'm lookin at you, Santino's Pizza! yum!!! <3

• [Deleted User]Kaiterpillar (deleted user)

@scarlette I also post in the creative and household services

Honestly to everyone reading, I get so many more emails from craigslist and honestly most of them aren't that bad/offensive/looking for sex. If you haven't tried craigslist I would highly recommend you do!

• @chococuddles hahaha! Spamlette! Girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!
    @Kaiterpillar I agree 100%! It's really not hard to weed out the nut jobs.

• Hey all! I am having the same problem! I post under creative (I can’t find therapeutic), I specifically put that it is platonic, and I still get flagged! I just don’t know what to do anymore!

• @Alice, I'm getting the same thing. I suspect this may be regional or have to do with something I'm not aware of with CL but I'm writing very professional ads that are getting flagged within 1 minute in both the Small Biz section and the Creative section.
    When Therapeutic Services was available, I had really great results, but they have removed that section to comply with FOSTA. This is why the petition has been going around, at least in my regional CL site. If you figure anything out, let me know, and I'll do likewise.

I did post one in Rants and Raves that lasted for 10 minutes. Not enough time for any inquiries, though, so that's all I have for now. I'm going to keep trying because as one person stated above, the CL clients were really great overall.

• [Deleted User]suzyffa (deleted user)

@PinkLipstick22 I agree with you, I had a lot of massage clients from craigslist, and they were people wanting legit LMTs. Unfortunately, since they pulled out the therapeutic section my business suffered a bit and all that just to find out, there is a new backpage website. What is the point to close one site if another one is going to pop up anyway, I feel like we are being punished for the actions of people who won't stop their activities by all means.

• edited April 2018

In my area, 99% of the responses I received to my CL ad were guys looking for sexual contact of some sort.

• I was thinking about this today. Apparently from what I understand, there has been a crack down on sites like backpage and craigslist to help prevent things like human trafficking. I personally don’t see prostitution in itself as a bad thing so long as it’s consensual and safe but things like human trafficking are pretty bad. If sites are going to crack down for reasons like that, I’m all for it. Sadly it does put a damper on people wanting to advertise and look for something like pro cuddling. I looked at some sites that are listed as so called alternatives to craigslist and they were not very good at all.

• edited April 2018

Comment removed as it breaks the forum rules [reurbo]

• I'm considering posting on Craigslist. I'm new to this site as a Professional. I haven't gotten any clients yet. It's been almost a month. I don't know how long it could take to start getting clients. I know it could partially be my location. Anyway. When I post to Craigslist. Do I post everything I have on my profile from this site? Or do I post the link to my profile here?

• CL has shut down the personals and the therapeutic section so don't think there is anywhere to post there anymore

• Craigslist cuddle comfort..is that site in with this one?. I have read some responses and from what it sounds like people like it there...

• I'm sorry I fell like on mushrooms right now, can't stop laughing its so damm funny.